Hacking usb loader v1.1

saelee84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone having problem loading metroid prime 3: corruption through usb loader v1.1 ntsc forced? such as asking for the disk in order to play. can anyone help me, if there's another way of loading without the disk?
wacko.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Some games want a Disk in the Drive...live with that. Just put a damm Disk in it...you can even insert a CD, a Movie-DVD, or another Game. Also doesn't matter if something is on the CD/DVD...it just wants a Disk in the Drive, nothing more...damm...I think you have still a drive in the Wii, right? And it won't spin the Disk, so the Laser shouldn't be used...there's nothing that is bad if you insert a disk...

If you don't have a Drive, there's no way now...Search next time, please...
dry.gif

saelee84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Some games want a Disk in the Drive...live with that. Just put a damm Disk in it...you can even insert a CD, a Movie-DVD, or another Game. Also doesn't matter if something is on the CD/DVD...it just wants a Disk in the Drive, nothing more...damm...I think you have still a drive in the Wii, right? And it won't spin the Disk, so the Laser shouldn't be used...there's nothing that is bad if you insert a disk...

If you don't have a Drive, there's no way now...Search next time, please...
dry.gif
alright point taken

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Shaun White Snowboarding PAL has that little glitch too, but does get past the screen with any old disc, and I dont have the original to test it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol