Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

cdreams

Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
Yeah pm me. or if you have msn

Just to note. AppleBelly designed the 3 image version and I modified the look to look as it does now. I then updated it to have 7 images instead of only three and asking him to update to accommodate the extra ones. He's been doing stuff on it, but since last night he's off on his own and won't listen to what I'm saying even though it is correct.

hungyip84 I've pm'd you with my details
wink.gif

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda new at this whole USB Loder scene so I have a couple questions. Where do I put the image boxarts that I downloaded off of my computer if I dont want them automatically downloaded(becuase I dont have a net installation on my Wii). What does titles.txt do? What is a forwarder channel and how do I set one up with the latest V6Final version?

Dragonsire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm... 2 questions, After updating from Beta to Final Covers no Longer show up, checked still enabled inconfig, any idea why? And about Save settings, I assume this saves individual Game Settings, but where does this information get stored Or does it simply save the default settings to be used for all games?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
titles.txt renames the games on the list. If you've already renamed them with a WBFS tool then you don't need to bother with it. A forwarder is a channel that loads an executable from your SD Card in a specific folder (In this case, the boot.dol in the apps/usbloader directory). That way all you have to do is replace the boot.dol and the channel runs the updated version. I've been using the same channel since V3

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
savesettings = 1 doesn't work for me in V6 1.4 (haven't tested 1.1). Can you take a look at this?

ah.....so you tried booting the games with different options and then next time you return to the loader and it doesn't save anything?

Legah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dragonsire said:
Ummm... 2 questions, After updating from Beta to Final Covers no Longer show up, checked still enabled inconfig, any idea why? And about Save settings, I assume this saves individual Game Settings, but where does this information get stored Or does it simply save the default settings to be used for all games?

Read the first page in this thread, download the latest one, there's an example config in there, everything is explained, just read

Anarchia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tripellex said:
Here's the custom BG I made for my own system, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Looks great onscreen. I made it as OEM-ish as I could, as I'm working to make my Wii look as pristine and unhacked as possible.

bgbytripellex.png

Can i have the PSD?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hungyip84 said:
SpaceJump said:
savesettings = 1 doesn't work for me in V6 1.4 (haven't tested 1.1). Can you take a look at this?

ah.....so you tried booting the games with different options and then next time you return to the loader and it doesn't save anything?
Yes, exactly. That worked fine in V5 btw.

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizza, can you tell me something real quick. Where in the source is the console and text color? I was looking for it video.c but wasn't sure if I found it. ( I know I can change colors with the config, but I just want to know for myself).

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
hungyip84 said:
SpaceJump said:

Yes, exactly. That worked fine in V5 btw.

can you help me to test on 1.1 as well? I will try to look at it after.

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tripellex said:
bgbytripellex.png

I used this background with the v6 Final and rev10

this is my config:
CODEimages_path = SD:/images/
background = bg.png
layout = ultimate2
covers = 0
simple = 0
home = exit
download = 1
ocarina = 0
console_coords = 40,71,340,290
console_color = 15,0
covers_coords = 446,109

everything works fine, but I can't show up the cover images and the program won't download them....what did I do wrong?

EDIT: I've just read Kosaic post....i'll try it...

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluebird12 said:
WiiShizza, can you tell me something real quick. Where in the source is the console and text color? I was looking for it video.c but wasn't sure if I found it. ( I know I can change colors with the config, but I just want to know for myself).

to bluebird12: you can just change the default color in cfg.c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy