Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

Renaldo225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering if there's any reason the arrows are used for language select and the B button is used for scrolling. Seems like being able to loop through half a dozen languages with one button (B) would be easier than scrolling through a bunch of games.

Is there any chance that could be reversed? It just seems like I'll be scrolling back and forth a lot more than I'll be switching my language back and forth.

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hi again all, here` a new background, made it in different colours so i hope you find your favourite from these
wink.gif

pIH.png

pIi.png

pIg.png

pI1.png

pIx.png

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
dgtor said:
TeenTin said:
usptactical said:
I compiled a KIDS version of V4 for whoever wants it....

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=23c9aeb76be297ee36df4e8dca141969749a01e34fff729d5621d66e282a0ee8

Would you please :

1. Restore the page scrolling to the D-pad's left and right.
2. Use the + and - button to change language.

Thanks !
rolleyes.gif

... who makes a bg without "language" and with new keys...

sorry my mistake seems + - games was disfunctional i just edited bg so no more confusion easy to do people just rub them out and save...i move them around aswell so power down is on right and select game on the left thanks guys going to try the page skip version now and perhaps mod it a little anyone want to host the pi for me happy to send you it

edit the bg yourself this still seems to be the same as V3 as in left right change language and B scrolls page + - games still there also

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Renaldo225 said:
I'm just wondering if there's any reason the arrows are used for language select and the B button is used for scrolling. Seems like being able to loop through half a dozen languages with one button (B) would be easier than scrolling through a bunch of games.

Is there any chance that could be reversed? It just seems like I'll be scrolling back and forth a lot more than I'll be switching my language back and forth.

and yet another new version
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JJSI7UWU

left/right = page scroll
+- = install/remove
b = language

i think that's a nice button setup. will need a new bg.png of course

ATRochie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just loaded up the usb loader ver 4, and I must say IMO this one is the best one on GBAtemp. It plays everything great. Thanks to everyone involved.

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
JussiPik said:
hi again all, here` a new background, made it in different colours so i hope you find your favourite from these
wink.gif

pIH.png

pIi.png

pIg.png

pI1.png

Very nice cristal effects! Just an idea: Would it be possible to load automatically a different Backgroung image ( randomize(bg1,bg2,bg3,)...) ??

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are doing a great job, I like to use both versions, the kids version for channel forwarder and the adult version from homebrew. I love the force features as well. I was wondering if maybe there will be a video correcting version without the code function. I am not a big code fan, but I do like the idea that when I set my system up it will be fully functional on all displays.

Thanks and whoever created and orginized the Wiki for all the loaders thanks for orginizing it.

MickeyBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
@ WiiShizzza, I am the most successful, but would it be possible to add the option Reboot (cross directional left) to operate RedSteel or other games that demand the same option? thank you in advance;)

@JussiPik, beautiful skin
wink.gif

snaker

Trophies
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
How do you get black and white?I have a pal wii and i have a bunch of ntsc games without colour problems.Maybe it is because you use an old tv.I remember i had this problem,with a ps2, about 7 years ago when i used a small crt tv.Now with the lcds' there is not such a problem anymore.You still use crt tvs?
Loader works great.Amazing job!Thank you!

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
atupac said:
JussiPik said:
wink.gif

pIH.png

pIi.png

pIg.png

pI1.png

Very nice cristal effects! Just an idea: Would it be possible to load automatically a different Backgroung image ( randomize(bg1,bg2,bg3,)...) ??

Here you go. Put backgrounds bg0.png - bg5.png. In images folder on root like a normal background.

Here

stonetempler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One Question: Can someone make a Reload for the Boxart/Game Images like the USB Retry ?

My Problem is when the USB loader loads normal all is ok Boxart/Game Images are there, but
when he must be a Usb Retry to detect the USB drive the Boxart/Game Images are left.

Is it possible to Reload the Boxart/Game Images the same time or like the UsbRetry ??
like after a try load Game Images .....

thx

Renaldo225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
Renaldo225 said:

left/right = page scroll
+- = install/remove
b = language

Wow Kedest! You rock! I won't be able to try this until after work, but I really appreciate you doing that for me.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there is still a bug in the gamelist (wishizza mod, all the other mods like the V4.....)

in every version of the last mods you cant see the first list entry
e.g my first game ist Call of Duty, i can see the cover but not the "cursor" (>>) and the first game that would show up in the gamelist is my second game castlevania......

DarkunderdoG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
there is still a bug in the gamelist (wishizza mod, all the other mods like the V4.....)

e.g my first game ist Call of Duty, i can see the cover but not the "cursor" (>>) and the first game that would show up in the gamelist is my second game castlevania......

I don't have this problem at all.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atupac said:
All tested versions:

- uloader_v1.0B --> ok (but no need to Re-create a wii menu that already exists
wink.gif
)
- USBLoaderModV4 --> ok, perfect!
- loader_fishears --> OK, the same version as Modv4??
- usb-Loader-1.1-video-mode-patches_WiiPower --> OK, useful when no flat TV!
- USBLoaderModV4-Black console --> ok, perfect!

Posts merged

kedest said:
chr0m said:
Ok, now I just need V4 with left/right scroll instead of language select
smile.gif

Here
Like V4, only change is removal of language select and left/right=page scroll
[url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TAY4D309]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TAY4D309[/url]

Thanks a lot Kedest! I'l test it!

Wiipower USB-Loader_v1.1-NTSC480i.dol is the only one that forces NTSC and works for now. Can this be incorporeted? I think I have the source code for this if anyone wants to look at it.

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
Renaldo225 said:

left/right = page scroll
+- = install/remove
b = language

Is this based on the version with black console background/white text or the original V4?

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkunderdoG said:
NeoRame said:

I don't have this problem at all.

Me neither

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding