• Views 7,231,725
  • Replies 29,378
  • Likes 48

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
r1262 is the latest version. MPT needs IOS reload blocking on, I'm not sure about MP3.
I updated to the 3.1 that is on your ghitub that says Master release.

Also even with that ON MPT-MP3 crashes. It's the only game in the trilogy that crashes. Mp1 runs, MP2 runs. MP3 says loading and then crashes to black screen.

MP3-Standalone Still has the same Norion Issue.

bengalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I think that would be the best way to fix it. listing them with the other non accentuated letters. (or just after O, not at the end)

Has this issue been resolved?
What is the best way to fix issues like Okami showing at the end of the list (instead of under "O").
Or something like Lego Indiana Jones 2 showing before #1?

I think some of the other loaders support a "custom-titles.txt" or similar, but I don't believe GX does.

I really prefer to use the WiiTDB titles because it is correct on 97% of the stuff. So I don't want to have to turn it off and manually rename everything. Plus, I don't want to permanently rename the game file/header and I don't want my changes wiped out if a cache is cleared.
Is there no clean way to do this?

Thanks very much.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just change it in the titles.txt file. It's an issue with sorting accented letters that will probably require different Unicode code in the loader.

Reactions: lordelan

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, still no idea on the MP:Trilogy and MP:corruption issues?

Make sure you're using an up-to-date cIOS? MPT should only require block IOS reload ON and emuNAND save redirection OFF. It should work fine with d2x v8 and v10-beta52.

If a game fails after it is actually started it's either the cIOS, patch selection, or drive configuration as the loader is no longer in memory.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Make sure you're using an up-to-date cIOS? MPT should only require block IOS reload ON and emuNAND save redirection OFF. It should work fine with d2x v8 and v10-beta52.

If a game fails after it is actually started it's either the cIOS, patch selection, or drive configuration as the loader is no longer in memory.

IOS249[56] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS250[57] (rev 65535, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS251[58] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0

I have no Patch selection ON and the emunand save redirection is GLOBAL on the main settings

I can play perfectly the intro stage, is just that once I arrive at Norion the game crashes exactly in the same area.

I disabled emunand save direction and made sure EVERY available patch is OFF.

I also have labelled the FAT32 partition as the prioritary one with the partition manager.

Last edited by Duncan Idaho,

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
not sure about stand alone MP3, but there is a known bad dump for MPT floating around which won't boot MP3 in it.
At least I finished MPT (MP1 to 3) myself without any problem apart from the know issue with emunand save.

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
not sure about stand alone MP3, but there is a known bad dump for MPT floating around which won't boot MP3 in it.
At least I finished MPT (MP1 to 3) myself without any problem apart from the know issue with emunand save.
Thing is that this isn't a random dump. I own an original copy of MPT and I ripped it and dumped the .iso on the wii.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
it is a dual layer disc, it may be hard for the laser. Even slight scratches matters.
And the know bad dump have the dual layer breaking point wrong. You might have the same error as the release group.

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
it is a dual layer disc, it may be hard for the laser. Even slight scratches matters.
And the know bad dump have the dual layer breaking point wrong. You might have the same error as the release group.
First, the disk is fine. It works and it works well.

Second, the game used to work. Now it doesn't and I am attempting to figure why. Apparently my emunand has a couple of key files missing so the issue might be there.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have EmuNAND saves off it should be using the real NAND.

Did you check the disc image with WIT or Dolphin and make sure the game partition isn't corrupt?

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you have EmuNAND saves off it should be using the real NAND.

Did you check the disc image with WIT or Dolphin and make sure the game partition isn't corrupt?
It's exactly the only two games that don't work, every single other game works. Even MP-1 and MP-2 of Trilogy run flawlessly. It's MP-3 of trilogy and the stand alone version that don't work.

mikuheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is r1262 the latest version? i visited what i think is the official page ( on sourceforge ) and the latest download there is r1262, but on some random threads here and there i see a r1263 version as well.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r1262 is the last official version. r1263 is my build and it only includes the two new Nintendont settings. You can get it here but it can't update itself because GitHub uses SSL and I haven't fixed that yet.

MrKatanaObiWan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r1262 is the last official version. r1263 is my build and it only includes the two new Nintendont settings. You can get it here but it can't update itself because GitHub uses SSL and I haven't fixed that yet.
Any chance of Nintendont hid support being merged? If i were to create a bounty, how much would be non-insulting?

mikuheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what are the 2 new nintendont settings ? sorry, i've really only just started following wii/wiiu hacking.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mikuheart There are two settings for Nintendont that didn't make it into 1262: skipping the BIOS at start and rumble support when using a Wii remote.

@Nomelas It's a fork of GX but I don't know that it's an "official" fork. I think Cyan is just tired of maintaining the project after all these years and I'm still relatively new. :)

@cruplezone Maybe in the future. There are some other issues that need fixing like drive initialization plus I'm working on a big code refactor to make it easier to manage.

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram