• Replies 29,378
  • Likes 48

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ThaDraGun said:
There's a spot where you can click and it will open up a new screen where all your homebrew channel applications are shown and can be launched..

Is it possible for triiforce be incorporated somehow in the same way. You click an icon and then all your wiiware games show up in a separate list where they can then be launched? That would make it the ultimate loader. Nothing else needed!
Triiforce can be used to launch installed WiiWare? Cause if it's installed as a channel, you can already start is with USB Loader GX. Press the homebrew button in the right bottom corner, then press the Wii button (again, bottom right).

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
r-win, I think what he's requesting is a method to, like triiforce, load WiiWare and Virtual Console games from a emulated NAND, so it takes little if any space on the internal NAND.

I do agree, if that feature is supported, USB Loader GX will literally become the only loader I'd ever use, and I'd have no real need for the System Menu.
I don't suppose, by the way, there is a recent forwarder.dol? my USB Loader GX is installed in the default directory, so I don't need anything drastic. The one I found on the USB Loader GX website causes Preloader to crash, so I'm going to pin the blame on the dol
tongue.gif

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
toejam316 said:
r-win, I think what he's requesting is a method to, like triiforce, load WiiWare and Virtual Console games from a emulated NAND, so it takes little if any space on the internal NAND.
I don't think we will ever implement that feature, but time will tell
wink.gif

QUOTE(toejam316 @ Nov 20 2009, 08:40 AM) I don't suppose, by the way, there is a recent forwarder.dol? my USB Loader GX is installed in the default directory, so I don't need anything drastic. The one I found on the USB Loader GX website causes Preloader to crash, so I'm going to pin the blame on the dol
tongue.gif
You can try this one instead: http://www.mediafire.com/?0yjymtyqggl

prizi

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
r-win said:
prizi said:
xflak40 said:
go to the main options (not the game specific options), choose LOAD options, and then change the drive selected option near the bottom (there is a wbfs option and fat32 option, pick the type your are using)

I haven't fouund such an option....where exactly is it. I have the latest version of USB Loader gx
Click on the button with the gears (bottom left), choose the second button (Game load). It's there, in the list. If it's not, then you're not having the latest version.

Thanks for your help. Even though I have the latest version (I even pressed the update button and USB Loader gx said there are no updates) I can't seem to find this option. Anyway the problem finally was something else. I thought I had but finally hadn't make the WBFS partition active

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
prizi said:
Thanks for your help. Even though I have the latest version (I even pressed the update button and USB Loader gx said there are no updates) I can't seem to find this option. Anyway the problem finally was something else. I thought I had but finally hadn't make the WBFS partition active
Ah. Prizi, there is a difference between the latest release and the latest revision. Every version we think is acceptable will be uploaded to our update server, and thus allows updating from within the application itself. Every latest revision is automatically build and uploaded to Google Code. The latest version indeed doesn't have the option, the latest revision does.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
royrob69 said:
new super mario bros stopped working for me with rev 838, I had black screen with this rev, PAL version with fixed .dol
back to rev 828 and it's working again
Make sure you set the error 002 to ANTI. The default option was changed in revision 837, so it might have changed when you upgraded. It works fine for me, so can you please try that again and report back?

MarioMadness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Old8oy, dude thats probably one of the best films i've ever seen haha for real

@r-win : - regarding the SD/SDHC loading issue? how far is this from reality, i gotta friend with a 64gb SDHC he'd like to use, i might just swap him a 120gb HDD i have lying around for it lol

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as soon as you code it it will be a reality. there has been a open issue requesting it since like May. But nobody on the team felt the need to add it. Actually most of the code is already there, just finish it up, submit a patch and it will be done.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MarioMadness said:
@r-win : - regarding the SD/SDHC loading issue? how far is this from reality, i gotta friend with a 64gb SDHC he'd like to use, i might just swap him a 120gb HDD i have lying around for it lol
Swap him the drive, I don't have an SDHC to test, so I guess I won't be finishing it for now.

MarioMadness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giantpune said:
as soon as you code it it will be a reality. there has been a open issue requesting it since like May. But nobody on the team felt the need to add it. Actually most of the code is already there, just finish it up, submit a patch and it will be done.

QUOTE(r-win @ Nov 20 2009, 05:49 PM) Swap him the drive, I don't have an SDHC to test, so I guess I won't be finishing it for now.

i'll jus swap him the drive, i've got GX and NeoGamma code open in Geany so i'll see if i can figure it out , but no great hope, small compiles and edits r my thing nothing major lol

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
r-win said:
toejam316 said:
I don't think we will ever implement that feature, but time will tell
wink.gif

Yup, that's what I meant. Thanks for explaining it better. Hopefully someday you guys will change your mind. I think I'll post it in the request section so no one will forget
biggrin.gif

persichini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strangephish said:
I've gone to their youtube site and commented that you can get what they are offering for free here and there are plenty of guides and help to get you through the process

I tried 5 times to post on there youtube but i must be doing something wrong. I click the button and it freezes

royrob69

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
r-win said:
royrob69 said:
new super mario bros stopped working for me with rev 838, I had black screen with this rev, PAL version with fixed .dol
back to rev 828 and it's working again
Make sure you set the error 002 to ANTI. The default option was changed in revision 837, so it might have changed when you upgraded. It works fine for me, so can you please try that again and report back?

still not working, I was with 002 to on, I set it to anti but I still have a black screen, again revert back to 828 who's working fine for me

ChristopherMims

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used WBFS Manager to put Wii ISOs onto my 500 gb partition (F) on my 1tb Iomega external hard drive. I have a Wii 4.2U, with all of the stuff installed correctly, but I'm still having a problem.
frown.gif

USB Loader GX:
  • I opened USB Loader GX from the Homebrew Channel
  • I went to Settings>Unlock, and I typed the code (ab121b)
  • I clicked OK, and I message popped up, saying that install, rename, and delete are unlocked
  • I clicked OK, and when I click "Go Back" to return to the menu, the button freezes. I can still move the cursor, but the buttons stop responding.
I then tried the Configurable USB Loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1