• Replies 29,379
  • Likes 48

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody now if the devs are looking at nand emulation for game saves yet? Im sure it can be done cos theres already 2 versions of neogamma that support it, one for SD, one for USB. I have tried the USB version and it works great. This would make GX complete as far as im concerned!!! I have kids and suffer from the too many big gamesave files from all the mysims games amongst all the other saves from crap games they buy with their pocket money problem, lol.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Iain12 said:
Can I have a channel version of the latest update?

Whenever I click on Update on the USB loader, it gives me an error.
The Hybrid IS the channel with 2 differences:
- It loads the dol in FAT:/apps/usbloader_gx/ (if its not found it loads the build-in R717, so its basically a forwarder and channel in one)
- You can't update it

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all

jelbo You must make sure that all of the partitions are primary and active,the loader looks for the WBSF partition to run the games,You said that Your WBSF partition is not active,need to fix that part,make it active.
Hope this helps.

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering.

I know with most loaders u can have NTFS/WBFS partitions on ur drive butu i have heard that most loaders have issues when loading more than 100-150 games.
My question is, could the loader detect multiple WBFS partitions so that i could divide a 1TB drive up into 4x250gb partitions, 3 x WFBS and then 1 NTFS and have 100+ games on each partition?

marcouf

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I launch UsbLoader Gx r717, I push the "1" button of the wiimote on a cover, and the "2" button on a cover
wacko.gif

Clic on the picture, please !

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rem300wm said:
Hello to all

jelbo You must make sure that all of the partitions are primary and active,the loader looks for the WBSF partition to run the games,You said that Your WBSF partition is not active,need to fix that part,make it active.
Hope this helps.
I just did that, will have to try if it helps. I got WSR to work, didn't read the forum as it needs the alt dol workaround
smile.gif

Oh and before I forget to say it: USB Loader GX's looks are wonderful!! the channel, the main GUI, covers, wow!

Laughlyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJrDJ said:
i have 255 games on a 1TB hdd, and have no problems with loading them up in GX.

edit: meant for Laughlyn

cheers for that, i'll give it a go. it may have been one the other loaders i was reading then.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrickyTony said:
Can we "borrow" the Force 480p from NeoGamma for this loader? It solves the issues with MPT.

I hope so. There's no option right now. Sucks. I'd really like to play this with the faster load times (and I just tried and the difference is pretty significant) but I refuse to play this in 480i. Guess I'll stick with playing this off of the DVD until the IOS reload issue or the 480p issue is fixed.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrickyTony said:
Well Hooya in the meantime do use NeoGamma it works fine just force 480p in video mode.

It works, and once I'm in the game the load times for MP1 are instant. Doors open the instant I shoot them (if I'm near enough). It's a real pain to get into the game though, compared to USB GX. Scrolling through each name takes a while when the game starts with M and you have over 100 games.

kabledog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kabledog said:
I am sorry but this is killing me. I am running Wii 4.1u (Wananikoko) have Cios 38r14, Cios 53,55 and USBLoader GX 715.
Everytime I try Ghostbusters I get stuck at the damn safety screen and my wiimote loses signal with Wii. Please help as everyone else I talk to who uses USBLoader GX XXX seems to have no problem. Am I missing a Cios, I have settings all default except 002 fix is on. I have rented the game and haved ripped it several times to HD using USBLoader GX.

Thanks in advance.

So no suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!