• Replies 29,374
  • Likes 48

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@GX-Coder:

The implementation of IOS 222/223 loading is buggy.
Starting a game using IOS 222 or 223 sometimes ends in a black screen.

Reproduceable with The Conduit and GH5.

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question. My wii is hooked up to my wifi, a component cable, and a widescreen tv at home. I decided to take my wii to a friends house so we could play usb loader games. when i got there and plugged it in with their existing connections (no wifi, fullscreen, s-video cable) I used the forwarder channel, as always, on rev715, and i get in there and obviously the theme is gone, but one of three problems occured: if i push the plus button, it will scroll, and then go faster, and faster, and faster, without me holding the button. Or it would just freeze on the main screen, menu screen, or after i choose a game (meaning the games would not load), or it would give me a code dump when i tried to do something (like change the widescreen fix to 'normal'). BTW In the wii menu i turned wiiconnect24 off and made it standard 4:3

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tj_cool said:
Attention!
Translators needed

We need translators for these languages:
finnish
hungarian
korean
polish
S chinese
turkish
russian
german Done

if you would like to update one of these languages, go here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155252&st=450

does google translator count? and is there a reward for doing it? by reward i mean like a special gx theme or somthing small...

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at a loss....I usually try to figure things out myself....My problem is in this altdol feature....I'm using rev718 and i cannot get it to show dols from disc....when i choose dol from disc, there is no dols shown and it freezes....hard reset, try again, same thing. i've tried cios rev 13 and 14, same thing. wierd thing is i believe it actually showed up once, (also gave me a message to inform the coders about something) but when i tried to select the dol for mp3 and load game, it didn't load and i haven't been able to get alt dol to work from disc since....is this dol from disc problem a known issue, cuz in all the other posts it says to just select Altdol-dol from disc...then slect appropriate dol form the list.....

thanks for any information

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone help please. My parents want me to make their Wii load straight to USBLoader GX which I got done nice and well through preloader. The only thing is... it won't update the .dol. It keeps asking me to update to the newest rev, and I did set the custom update path to match the preloader boot.dol. Anyone know how to solve this, or can it not be done with autoupdate when using preloader?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you need to point to the x:/apps/usbloader_gx folder for updates and there is a proper GX forwarder .dol to use withe preloader

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
you need to point to the x:/apps/usbloader_gx folder for updates and there is a proper GX forwarder .dol to use withe preloader

I am using the one from here: http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...oads/forwarders. Is that the wrong one? I "installed" the boot.dol for preloader from the root of my SD (couldn't figure out how to do it otherwise) and set the path in updates accordingly. I normally don't mess with preloader so I am a bit dumb on this...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
those channel forwarders are for the wiimenu that load the .dol from x:/apps/usbloader_gx/ instead of going thru HBC. you need the .dol forwarder for preloader in the root of the sd then install it using the option in preloader. the preloader forwarder takes a second longer to load gx to make sure it loads everything correctly, to update gx and still have preloader boot gx set the update path to point to x:/apps/usbloader_gx as preloader is using the forwarder to load gx and not load gx directly

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... Got the path thing down. I can't seem to locate the forwarder you are referring to though? Tried my "friend" Google with all sorts of combination of "usbloader gx preloader forwarder." Would you mind linking me to it, or PMing me or whatever you see the easiest way of doing this? Appreciate the help. Thanks!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrickyTony said:
Hmmm... Got the path thing down. I can't seem to locate the forwarder you are referring to though? Tried my "friend" Google with all sorts of combination of "usbloader gx preloader forwarder." Would you mind linking me to it, or PMing me or whatever you see the easiest way of doing this? Appreciate the help. Thanks!

it's in the READMII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check my sig

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QKid said:
does google translator count? and is there a reward for doing it? by reward i mean like a special gx theme or somthing small...

reward? how about being a part of it? the good ol' feeling of contribution?

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Snoozer said:
QKid said:

reward? how about being a part of it? the good ol' feeling of contribution?
u guys do realize that whole post was meant to be more of a joke than actual questions, right? whatever, does anybody have an answer to my earlier question, about usbloader gx running very strangely outside of its normal habitat?

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still can't get alt dol-dol from disc to display these mentioned dols....dol from disc is blank and if you click on it it freezes and has to be hard reset....anyone?

Hai1242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fullstrength said:
still can't get alt dol-dol from disc to display these mentioned dols....dol from disc is blank and if you click on it it freezes and has to be hard reset....anyone?

I have the same problem. I thought it was just me. I just eventually extracted the .dol's and put them on the SD card instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yep +1