• Views 7,168,340
  • Replies 29,363
  • Likes 48

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I had it, but I can't remember for the life of me what it's called. Anyone got a link to the program that installs the cIOS as IOS249? I need to upgrade to cIOS38 @_@

wiiR1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
awe999 said:
DocNsanE said:
awe999 said:
I just got this installed and it's working. All of my custom paths (images, cover, etc) says SD:\XX. How do I change the location from SD to USB? I'd like to store everything on the usb without needing to have SD card. I tried editing it and wii crashes.

I used Windows to create partitions and used WBFS to format it.

What partitions did you create? I'm running everything off the SD myself but from what I remember, you need to have a fat32 partition first and then the wbfs partition. Don't forget to set them as active as well. Once that's done, the loader should be able to work with your USB drive instead of off the SD card.

I can store backup my games to the USB but all the custom paths point to SD. I formatted with fat32 and used WBFS to format them prior to pluggin it to a wii. I'm not sure about active partition though. I will double check later on today. Thank you for your suggestion.

Awe999: I thing you misread the info from Doc. you need one partition fat32 en then have a 2nd partition that is WSFs (both active). I think you firt coverted them to fat and then to wsfs, correct? good luck

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't manage to have the right game name in the list even if i choose XML active or not (the list always display the WBFS name).
I have a title.txt in the config directory wich is correct but it is ignored.
Would it be possible to choose titlles of the titles.txt ?

Also the french traduction is done according to neorame but the file is not updated, where i can find it please ?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gan1664 said:
I can't manage to have the right game name in the list even if i choose XML active or not (the list always display the WBFS name).
I have a title.txt in the config directory wich is correct but it is ignored.
Would it be possible to choose titlles of the titles.txt ?

Also the french traduction is done according to neorame but the file is not updated, where i can find it please ?

Titles.txt is no longer an option. You can manually change the game name by clicking on a game and then clicking on the title that is displayed above the spinning disc image or by manually renaming in WBFS Manager. Also, make sure you have an updated wiitdb file and that you are defining the path correctly if trying to choose XML titles.

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanx for the reply !

I've been out for a week so now i know that language must be lang_french.nsh (for me) and i have deleted titles.txt.
Now the titles are correct with the witdb file.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gan1664 said:
Thanx for the reply !

I've been out for a week so now i know that language must be lang_french.nsh (for me) and i have deleted titles.txt.
Now the titles are correct with the witdb file.
it should be french.lang not lang_french.nsh. The last one is for the easy installer

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When the same file was named french.lang (text file renamed in .lang), the text was horrible with a lot of ?!§§.
The same file renamed in lang_french.nsh shows the text properly.

Maybe because of the unicode.

fastrooster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had everything working fine on my 3.2u Wii running USB Loader GX r635. Not knowing better, I followed the 4.1 update instruction listed here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835

So I got Sports Resort working with the update. However now I get black screen when launching some of the games like Ghostbuster and MySimsRacing. They can still be launched through Neogamma, just not USBLoaderGX. I did the USBLoaderGX online update to latest version and still samething.

Some helpful soul suggested I might have downgraded to cIOS 10 during the 4.1 update process. Is there a step by step on how to reverse that?

Thanks much for any suggestions.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fastrooster said:
I had everything working fine on my 3.2u Wii running USB Loader GX r635. Not knowing better, I followed the 4.1 update instruction listed here:

So I got Sports Resort working with the update. However now I get black screen when launching some of the games like Ghostbuster and MySimsRacing. They can still be launched through Neogamma, just not USBLoaderGX. I did the USBLoaderGX online update to latest version and still samething.

Some helpful soul suggested I might have downgraded to cIOS 10 during the 4.1 update process. Is there a step by step on how to reverse that?

just install a newer cIOS over the top of it. And make sure to enable the 002 fix in the settings.

Bninja1v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bninja1v said:
OncleJulien said:
Bninja1v said:
So i reripped it like you said and still no luckthe size of the game is 1.09 Gb on the dispay of usb loader gx is this the correct size?
thats the size of my working one as well, very strange. you are loading it with 249, right? not saying loading it any other way causes a problem, but as i said before, i'm loading it with all the loader defaults, sans issue. the game is ntsc as well, right? can you tried with another loader?

QUOTE(iamwally @ Aug 9 2009, 12:31 PM) Sorry if this has been asked already but I cannot seem to get EA Sports Active US verion to work with usbloadergx. Is there a way to get this working?
are you recieving an error? this game is known to run, runs on my ntsc wii with rev 14 and the latest build of gx.

Yeah
frown.gif
in boot it with 249 and I've tried it with wii cover flow' waninkoko's usb/sd loader 1.5' and configurable usb loader as well no luck. PS.no error my disc is a liitle scratched though ill just use my freinds disk maybe lt will work after that.
P.S. what are your game boot settings it might help out.

So I read somewhere that some games dont work on some hard drives and copied the game to my usb flash drive but the wierd thing is that on the flashdrive it shows the game as 1.07Gb and it works but on my hard drive it shows the game as 1.09Gb does anybody know why this happens?

fastrooster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
fastrooster said:

just install a newer cIOS over the top of it. And make sure to enable the 002 fix in the settings.

installed cIOS38r13b and samething. Tried r14 but installer is having issues (researching).
Anything else I should try?

Thanks again.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fastrooster said:
0ld8oy said:
fastrooster said:

installed cIOS38r13b and samething. Tried r14 but installer is having issues (researching).

Thanks again.

Delete all of your config files from SD/USB. Install rev12 and make sure that the 002Fix in your global settings menu is set to ANTI. Test.

fastrooster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
fastrooster said:
0ld8oy said:
fastrooster said:

Thanks again.

Delete all of your config files from SD/USB. Install rev12 and make sure that the 002Fix in your global settings menu is set to ANTI. Test.

Thanks for the response. I tried that and MySimsRacing started working, but Ghostbuster and SuperMarioBrawl still gives me black screen. This is getting frustrating. Any other suggestion you can provide?

Thanks again.

DocNsanE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bninja1v said:
So I read somewhere that some games dont work on some hard drives and copied the game to my usb flash drive but the wierd thing is that on the flashdrive it shows the game as 1.07Gb and it works but on my hard drive it shows the game as 1.09Gb does anybody know why this happens?

You know that's interesting because I have seen this happen a few times now when I copy games to a new hard drive; on my original drive the game will take like 1.45Gb but on the target drive it only takes 1.43Gb, and this seems to be constant for all my games to the point where if I duplicate my drive onto another, there's nearly a difference of 5Gb for 202 games!

But having said this, the games all run just fine off both hard drives.

podunk1269

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
House of the dead overkill is just green screening on me, ghost buster and dead rising rub great though! I have the force ntsc vid patch and error 002 on, i have tried several options, but still a greenscreen
yay works now, auto patch and patch country string with the 002 set to anti, the warning screen jumps then works fine!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Revision 713 dol and channel are now available for download via the USB Loader GX wifi update feature. Click on the source list link in my signature to view changes.

Please note that I will do my best to keep both the dol and channel updated with each new revision. It is however, twice the work so there may be a couple of revisions that go by without a channel. I will try to limit the missing channels to those with only minor changes.

Please do not request anything more than that.

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One suggestion I would like it make....
When you click on a game to lauch it, you can click the name to rename it...
but in the rename if you want to fix the first letter of a Game Name, you have to erase the entire name.
How about making it so you can click the "curser" in between letters

Example: I load on Disney Think Fast, but it showed up as "DisneyThinkFast"
Because of my OCD when it comes to think like this i wanted to add in the spaces.
but to do this I had to erase it back to Disney and then type in the rest
only a minor change, and i know i can do it from WBFS Manager 2.5 on the pc, but thats my 2 cents
smile.gif

p.s. AMAZING loader btw, love love love it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto