Country
Jeomite said:
fanni said:
Ok i love this loader and have been using it since it came out

With no problems what so ever

Until now
unsure.gif

All of my games no longer show up for some reason

I've reformatted the drive and put a couple of games on it which show up fine in waninkoko's 1.5 loader but when i launch this loader i just get 0 Games shown
frown.gif

Just installed the new ciosrev13b hoping that it may sort it out but still got nothing

Can anyone please shed some light on this for me please

Try plugging your USB hard drive to the other USB Port on the back of the Wii system.
The recent cIOS Rev 12 or 13 changed this...
Tried that but then i get no usb hdd detected and it counts down to 30 seconds

sentra99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using the newest revision on the website. first thing i did when the games would not load was update. but that didnt fix the problem. guess ill just stick with the older version for now

babibel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to be sure

Actually i use the stable r366 as a wad, and i test the dev 400+ revisions with the forwarder (to simply add/remove/exchange revisions)

If i install the CiOS v13 in order to test the r453+, my wad r366 will not work anymore ?

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
babibel said:
Just to be sure

Actually i use the stable r366 as a wad, and i test the dev 400+ revisions with the forwarder (to simply add/remove/exchange revisions)

If i install the CiOS v13 in order to test the r453+, my wad r366 will not work anymore ?

If u dont delete the WAD u install, it will still be here
U can also install the latest forwarder and put the latest dol in the target folder.
U will have two channel in the Wii menu, one from ur current WAD that will load r366, the other one, will be the forwarder that can load the dol in the correct folder.

So, update to r453+ before trying rev13b.

Posts merged

QUOTE(fanni @ Jun 3 2009, 01:27 PM) If i've installed cios 13b do i also need to instal
cIOS38r12 as well?

No, it will overwrite it.

babibel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
slicer74 said:
U can also install the latest forwarder and put the latest dol in the target folder.
U will have two channel in the Wii menu, one from ur current WAD that will load r366, the other one, will be the forwarder that can load the dol in the correct folder.

Yes actually i already have two channels on the wii menu, the r366 wad and the r366 forwarder (witch launch the r439 dol)

If i understand i just have to uninstall the r366 forwarder, install the cIOS 13b, install the yesterday's forwarder, then copy the r456 dol on my sd, then rock'n roll ?
smileipb2.png

I just wanted to be sure to keep using the stable r366 for my children, and test the latests revs to help devs
wink.gif

JorgV

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
New to usbloader_gx, but i have a small problem with it:

it works fine, but doesn't seem to write ANYTHING to my SD-card. No config info, no box art, no updates, nothing. It launches the games alright (so I'm happy), but it would be nice if boxart would be kept, unlock and settings remembered, updates through the program, etc.

Is this a known problem and is there a possible fix?

botossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a problem with my HDD.... i have a FAT32 partition and a WBFS partition.. but the LOADER only goes for the FAT32 and keeps me asking to FORMAT... is there any solution for that? uLoader works pretty well... but USB LOADER GX doesn't....

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
babibel said:
slicer74 said:

Yes actually i already have two channels on the wii menu, the r366 wad and the r366 forwarder (witch launch the r439 dol)

If i understand i just have to uninstall the r366 forwarder, install the cIOS 13b, install the yesterday's forwarder, then copy the r456 dol on my sd, then rock'n roll ?
smileipb2.png

I just wanted to be sure to keep using the stable r366 for my children, and test the latests revs to help devs
wink.gif

No no, dont uninstall the forwarder, at least, only if u want the new one... simply put the dol in the apps/usbloader_gx/ folder, the forwarder is only a shortcut to this.

d popcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
JorgV

it works fine, but doesn't seem to write ANYTHING to my SD-card. No config info, no box art, no updates, nothing. It launches the games alright (so I'm happy), but it would be nice if boxart would be kept, unlock and settings remembered, updates through the program, etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdztqgmtnyn
extract to sd/apps rename to boot.dol
install in homebrew/wadmanager
network install
reboot

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok have have updated the both usb loader channels (in the first post) chnaged the animation a little bit and clean up the brlans and brylt in the channel.

fullchannel based on 447

forwarder with actually forwarder ..

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is this a known problem and is there a possible fix?http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdztqgmtnyn
network install
reboot

I know you have already checked, but is your sd card locked. There is a sliding slot on the side of the sd card that locks it. Maby not just trying to help.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NeoRame said:
ok have have updated the both usb loader channels (in the first post) chnaged the animation a little bit and clean up the brlans and brylt in the channel.

fullchannel based on 447

forwarder with actually forwarder ..

So is 447 considered the most stable right now? It seems like it might be given the fairly significant-looking changes in 448.

The 447 .dol doesn't seem to be available anywhere, though. Could someone upload it?

JorgV

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Royusmc said:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdztqgmtnyn
network install
reboot

I know you have already checked, but is your sd card locked. There is a sliding slot on the side of the sd card that locks it. Maby not just trying to help.

I was on rev12, installing rev10 didn't seem to help.

I know about the sliding slot, but I'm constantly transferring stuff from my PC cardreader to my SD card, so I haven't checked and assume it's in the correct position.

...BUT...

tried sliding it anyway (can't hurt to try), and lo and behold... IT WORKS!
wacko.gif

seems my PC neglects that slider, so I never messed with it.

Feeling half-stupid now, but since writing on the PC worked... oh well
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for putting me on the right track!

albinoman887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i have a possible feature request.

You know how with the "Configureable USB Loader" you have the option to load boxart and CFG data off of a FAT32 partition of your USB device? is ther any way you could implement that feature into USB Loader GX? that on top of having a loader channel installed will eliminate the need for a SD Card and for my buddies that i'm modding Wii's for they almost never use the SD card except to hold USB Loader so this would save them for wasting a perfectly good SD Card

Just my .02 cents

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself)...