NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TeenTin said:
Does the new forwarder have better music ? I am sorry but I really don't like the music in the old one. A "wiish" music should please most audience I suppose.

if you have a good and free wiish sound (and not a sound that was use by another channel) then send it to me and i will change it ;-)

Smiff said:
do i uninstall the old forwarder first sorry? don't want two!
you can overright it with the new one both channels (old and new) have the same id

srcdecay said:
are there any problems running the new forwarder with an older version of the loader (449) and cios10? games are freezing up an awful lot since i installed it. have had absolutely zero luck with anything having to do with cios13b.
not that i know, the forwarder only boots the the dol in apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol (or .elf)

Posts merged

icpmattj said:
Smiff said:
do i uninstall the old forwarder first sorry? don't want two!
should install over the top of the current one.I would imagine both have the same ID
you´re right ;-)

QUOTE(Jodiskett @ Jun 3 2009, 05:50 AM)
you can change background music by our .ogg

he mean the chanllel and not the loader himselve so youn cant change it with via .ogg

QUOTE(starstremr @ Jun 3 2009, 07:32 AM)

Forwarder on front page is a channel with r433 dol in it

and you have this on the front page

DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gxboot.dol)

missing the / before boot.dol

what do you talking about? the link and the forwarder are correct. the forwrder loads the boot .dol from your sd!!!! is it possible that you have an old dol on your sd??? you are the only one who said that the link are wrong.....

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
starstremr said:

Forwarder on front page is a channel with r433 dol in it

and you have this on the front page

DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gxboot.dol)

missing the / before boot.dol

what do you talking about? the link and the forwarder are correct. the forwrder loads the boot .dol from your sd!!!! is it possible that you have an old dol on your sd??? you are the only one who said that the link are wrong.....

what he was trying to say is that this is typed wrong, DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gxboot.dol), if you noticed the targeted folder is shown as usbloader_gxboot.dol when it should be usbloader_gx/boot.dol, noticed there is not a / between the gx and the boot.dol, help that helps you

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bnm81002 said:
what he was trying to say is that this is typed wrong, DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gxboot.dol), if you noticed the targeted folder is shown as usbloader_gxboot.dol when it should be usbloader_gx/boot.dol, noticed there is not a / between the gx and the boot.dol, help that helps you
yeah that i have notice and fix ;-)

but this is totally sh** what he sayd:

QUOTEForwarder on front page is a channel with r433 dol in it

BTW, can anyone create a new good loooking vid (not a cam or mobilephone vid..) from the new forworder and actually boot.dol BUTwith standart usbloadergx theme and standart wii sysmenu theme?

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
Source:
to compile the source by yourself you need the latest libwiigui and the latest libogc. Extract both of them to your devkit/libogc folder.
  • get the current source of the loader here: SOURCE
  • latest precompiled DOL (rename to boot.dol) or use the MIRROR
    New_icons_17.gif
Changelog (important changes only):
New_icons_17.gif

You can find the complete changelog HERE

• While we're on the topic of the first post this bit can be changed as you don't need the libwiigui file anymore as its all incorporated into the new libogc one posted there and using the libwiigui file will actually stop it from compiling
    smile.gif

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
bnm81002 said:
yeah that i have notice and fix ;-)

but this is totally sh** what he sayd:

QUOTEForwarder on front page is a channel with r433 dol in it

BTW, can anyone create a new good loooking vid (not a cam or mobilephone vid..) from the new forworder and actually boot.dol BUTwith standart usbloadergx theme and standart wii sysmenu theme?

ok now i know i am not nuts i removed every dol in my usbloader_gx folder and installed the forwarder you posted under the video and it loaded the loader it is R433

try it your self it is a channel not a forworder.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok when you press on start, fades in and out a loading screen Like this????:

backgroundrha.png

you are the ONLY person with this "problem" u know???

and yes i have test it and gaintpune too. the full channel are 6,2 mb and the forwarder 4.5 mb!!!

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes it fads i must say it looks kick ass by the way.

run it with no dol in the folder if it is a forworder it will go back to the wii if it is a channel it will run the loader try it for your self

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is the forwarder then the uimage is a part of the forwarder dol himselve my friend!!!!!

and dont forget the new forworder looks for the GXglobal to know where the loader ist and if it exist.

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r456
(dol and elf, whatever you need)

hungyip is back and the parental controls are fixed

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page
for the latest official channel (447), the new official forwarder (2009/06/03), official covers (2009/05/28) and discs (2009/05/30) packs, language files, old hermes 222 which was compatible, Waninkoko's cIOS38 v13b plus anything else that worth the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.

NEWS page informs about the important stuff
(plz read the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ok marinos35 explained it now i had no clue that the loader points to the update folder

i am sorry neo really sorry but no one posted that it did that. again i am sorry

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
cafevincent said:
Is it possible to install the USB Loader GX Channel directly with the bannerbomb exploit without the homebrew channel?

yeah put wadmanagers .dol file as boot.dol on the root of your sdcard and the usb loaders .wad file in /wad/ and bannerbomb should load wad manager, then just install the channel and delete the crap of your memory card
smile.gif

(or put loadmii's loader.dol (twilight hack compliant version) as boot.dol and use that (kinda like the homebrew channel but text mode and doesn't install to the wii just sits on the memory card)

edit: with loadmii you still need to have wadmanager installed on the card somewhere... its just a launcher

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The target for the new forwarder is SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
but if you set an update path at the USB Loader GX settings, then that path becomes the target.

ex. if you set as update path SD:/apps/usbloader/ then the loader will check there for boot.dol or boot.elf and not at usbloader_gx

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I am currently using the full channel but want to change to the forwarder. Do I uninstall the full channel then create the relevant folder in the apps directory of my SD card and drop in the latest .dol file (changed to boot.dol of course), then install the relevant forwarder wad?
Also what happens to the images folder (of disc and cover art) when I uninstall the full channel?

Bosk666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
problems with r453 and cios rev 13 and 13b

games like nfs undercover work but mario kart doesnt the loader screen freezes and you can hear some clicking from the hd. no dump or error codes

going back to cios rev12 and everything is ok again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken get this lol