• Replies 29,378
  • Likes 48

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
NeoRame said:
i´ve updated the forwarder channel (find in the first post). changed the animation a little bit and vlean up the logo

update for the fullchannel coming soon.

Does the new forwarder have better music ? I am sorry but I really don't like the music in the old one. A "wiish" music should please most audience I suppose.

srcdecay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there any problems running the new forwarder with an older version of the loader (449) and cios10? games are freezing up an awful lot since i installed it. have had absolutely zero luck with anything having to do with cios13b.

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed Rev13b, Rev454 and new forwarder. Seems I can load a game no problem but when I try to load second game it hangs and I have to pull plug on wii to restart. Any ideas? Is it the forwarder, rev454 or rev13b?

Thanks,

iamwally

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iamwally said:
Installed Rev13b, Rev454 and new forwarder. Seems I can load a game no problem but when I try to load second game it hangs and I have to pull plug on wii to restart. Any ideas? Is it the forwarder, rev454 or rev13b?

Thanks,

iamwally

Rev 453 does the same for me with rev13 or rev13b.
Gonna try out 454 now and see what happens.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jpref said:
@iam,
its an issue with the rev13b, just wait for c or 14 ...

That is the case.

I just tried rev 453 and 454 with both versions of rev13 and the issue is present in both.
Went back to rev12 and the issue was fixed.

But

Rev 13 did fix one game for me.I also made a seperate topic for this in the hacking forum but some
people here might not see it so im posting what i encountered here.Maybe someone can shed some
light on the situation.

Solitaire and Mahjong works with rev13 but will not work with rev 10,(Never tried 11),12,13b.

I also tried burning it and playing it (with rev10)though the backup launcher and never could get it to work.

What issue was fixed in 13? but removed in 13b?

Also Rev 13 and rev13b did not make fix Mortal Kombat work.Still loads to the controller screen then blacks out.

Anyone got any ideas as to why this game works now but didnt before?

Millionaire2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
I found a new problem.Its already been reported on the google site but i figured id post here to incase they look here first.

Forwarder channel problem.

System is 4.0
Rev453
cios rev 13

When entering the loader though the official forwarder channel and
selecting any game once you click the games disc.It will not load.It just stays stuck there an you cant select any other option on the screen.Only thing you can do is reset the wii with the power button on the wii console.

I tested this out with 5 games.

If i try to load them when i entered in through the official forwarder
channel they all hung up and froze.

If i load them when i entered the loader through the homebrew channel all games loaded just fine.

I have this same exact problem. Also why does the forwarder direct to "usbloader" instead of "usbloader_GX"

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Millionaire2K said:
I have this same exact problem. Also why does the forwarder direct to "usbloader" instead of "usbloader_GX"

Just revert back to Rev12 thats what i did.Everything works again.The loader does point to usbloader_gx
Im using the official one and thats where it loads from my sd.

Only sad thing is rev13 fixed one game at least but rev13b killed the game again.Not sure about other games but the bugs that came with rev13/rev13b are not work it to me.
Hopefully Rev 13c or Rev14 will be out soon and it fixes the bugs and the game again.

iamwally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already did revert to Rev 12 but thanks for the response. With Rev12 loaded have you been able to get mic to work with games like American Idol or GH World Tour? I could not get the mic to work with Rev12. It did work with Rev13b but it wasn't worth having to unplug the wii between games.

Thanks,

iamwally

Millionaire2K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just loaded the old forwarder with 13b and it solved my problem. And yes it was pointing to "usbloader" for me. To test it i removed the gx from the folder name and the forwarder worked. But when I put back the gx it reset my wii.

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using ios38 rev13 usbloader gx r453 latest one. I have been getting code dumps when I start the loader. After playing around for a while I found that if I remove the config folder from the sd card and let the loader make a new one the code dumps go away. I don't know if this helps but I thought it might.

PS Even going into the settings page makes a config file on my sd card. After that code dump on startup. If I run a game it makes a config file and next time I start the loader I get a code dump. I am going to reformat my sd card again to see if it helps. I will post it here.

I finished formating and it still code dump. Thats about all I can find out for now. I will check the next rev and see if it is fix. Thanks.

I went back to rev440 and it works great. It dose have the internet bug(if you check for updates and then try to start a game the game will not start)

still broken in 456.

I tryed to find out the rev this started at and I found that at 447 you can save settings and restart the loader with out code dump. However if you go into settings on this rev the games will not load.

Can someone let me know if they are having this problem to. Last time I posted a problem I had about 10 other post about the same thing. This time nothing. I only want one reply to let me know if I should try and fix my wii or if the problem is the loader. Thanks.

Well I thank this is all me. Well when I clear the config folder and rename my theme I don't see any code dumps. Well try and find the problem and post it here. Sorry.

Well after trying every thing I can thank of I still get stack dumps on start up with or with out a theme on all rev past rev447. Hope it is fix latter on. Good night for now.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
i´ve updated the forwarder channel (find in the first post). changed the animation a little bit and vlean up the logo

Forwarder on front page is a channel with r433 dol in it

and you have this on the front page

DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gxboot.dol)

missing the / before boot.dol

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:

Thanks NeoRame!! I have been waiting for this. I have been trying to fix it myself for days with no success. Much appreciated!

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
yay 456 finally has parental controls! compiling it now, woohoo
smile.gif

cheers hungyip

edit: uploading it to mediafire

edit2: just tested works ok, just need to hit the sd button to reload the list for it to kick in, managed to get 90% of the ones i want blocked done before it locked up on me
smile.gif
but i think that was just an issue coming out of the settings menu not to do with the parental lock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.