NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bloodlust said:
Everytime I try accessing the latest forwarder file from here : [url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/yymtjm25gmi/...O_Forwarder.rar]http://www.mediafire.com/file/yymtjm25gmi/...O_Forwarder.rar[/url]

my system always stops responding...
dry.gif

use the official link from the first post ;-) [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/240178103/USB_...O_Forwarder.rar]http://rapidshare.com/files/240178103/USB_...O_Forwarder.rar[/url]

ocdetective said:
I am currently using the full channel but want to change to the forwarder. Do I uninstall the full channel then create the relevant folder in the apps directory of my SD card and drop in the latest .dol file (changed to boot.dol of course), then install the relevant forwarder wad?
Also what happens to the images folder (of disc and cover art) when I uninstall the full channel?

i will update the forwarder pack later (with right folder and stuff)

Posts merged

QUOTE(Bosk666 @ Jun 3 2009, 01:22 PM)
problems with r453 and cios rev 13 and 13b

games like nfs undercover work but mario kart doesnt the loader screen freezes and you can hear some clicking from the hd. no dump or error codes

going back to cios rev12 and everything is ok again
try the latest rev they fix it i think

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, just found what's been causing the codedumps the last few revs
it was the gc controller i had plugged in. I removed it and now it will boot fine

Smiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well spotted kedest. always leave a GC pad plugged in, would never have thought to test that..

i'm still on cIOS rev10 because it seems to open a world of pain after that.. waiting for ver14? to hopefully clean things up. will GX still support older versions of cIOS?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Smiff said:
well spotted kedest. always leave a GC pad plugged in, would never have thought to test that..

i'm still on cIOS rev10 because it seems to open a world of pain after that.. waiting for ver14? to hopefully clean things up. will GX still support older versions of cIOS?
GX works with cIOSr9 or higher, it will most likely stay like that

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been absent for a few days...

What's going on? rev13 and rev13b were released, and people are complaining again.

whats going on with USBLoaderGX and Rev13b?

chunan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Bloodlust said:
I have a few users from chinese forums reporting that takt of magic works after r456 and rev13. Anyone can confirm?

with Neo Gamma R3 on rev13a, Takt of Magic runs well

JimmyG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a feature question: Will the "Ocarina Hook Type" option be supported in future versions of USB Loader GX? Or is this feature not on the todo list?

cafevincent

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
self_slaughter said:
cafevincent said:
Is it possible to install the USB Loader GX Channel directly with the bannerbomb exploit without the homebrew channel?

yeah put wadmanagers .dol file as boot.dol on the root of your sdcard and the usb loaders .wad file in /wad/ and bannerbomb should load wad manager, then just install the channel and delete the crap of your memory card
smile.gif

Thanks for the help! But is it really that simple?
blink.gif
No need to install other stuff like cIOS? I have a previously untouched wii (v4.0e) and I just made the bannerbomb test and it works.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bosk666 said:

games like nfs undercover work but mario kart doesnt the loader screen freezes and you can hear some clicking from the hd. no dump or error codes

Did you pull the Wii's power plug between trying NFS and Mario Kart? Last I heard (2-3 pages back), Rev13 and 13b have a bug where you have to completely power down the Wii after playing a game if you want to play another game.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know it may be answered somewhere, but I couldn't find a detailed explanation. this could be added to wiki...

I'd like to know how exactly the parental control works.
I selected my games to number 3 (mature).
Selected on global settings number 2 to parental control.

My games are still showing on the list. How exactly does it work ?

thanks....

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
swarmster said:
Bosk666 said:

Did you pull the Wii's power plug between trying NFS and Mario Kart? Last I heard (2-3 pages back), Rev13 and 13b have a bug where you have to completely power down the Wii after playing a game if you want to play another game.

Am still on rev10 and because of these issues I am still holding back 13/13b which will improve game compatibility like takt of magic.

fanni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i love this loader and have been using it since it came out

With no problems what so ever

Until now
unsure.gif

All of my games no longer show up for some reason

I've reformatted the drive and put a couple of games on it which show up fine in waninkoko's 1.5 loader but when i launch this loader i just get 0 Games shown
frown.gif

Just installed the new ciosrev13b hoping that it may sort it out but still got nothing

Can anyone please shed some light on this for me please

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fanni said:
Ok i love this loader and have been using it since it came out

With no problems what so ever

Until now
unsure.gif

All of my games no longer show up for some reason

I've reformatted the drive and put a couple of games on it which show up fine in waninkoko's 1.5 loader but when i launch this loader i just get 0 Games shown
frown.gif

Just installed the new ciosrev13b hoping that it may sort it out but still got nothing

Can anyone please shed some light on this for me please

Try plugging your USB hard drive to the other USB Port on the back of the Wii system.
The recent cIOS Rev 12 or 13 changed this...

sentra99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having the same problem using r456 and its showing no games if i use USBLoaderGX V1.0(316). it shows the game also installed CIOS Rev 13 to try and fix the problem but no luck tried switching usb ports still having same problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2