• Views 7,180,686
  • Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

SomeGuy2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any boot.dol that will load a config from a different folder than SD:/config/?

Im needing to channels that use the same usb loader but have different themes and different titles.txt for kids games? I read a few posts back about the idea about using relative paths rather than static absolute paths. What ever came of that?

SG

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
NeoRame said:
OK guys my all in one 3d cover pack is updated on the main post
wink.gif

original diskart covers comes later
wink.gif

ps: gayfish cover are included
biggrin.gif

Really looking forward to the original diskart covers !!

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
Just letting you guys know, i compiled rev335 tonight and downgraded to cios36 rev9 and first game i tried to rip froze on me at about the 15% mark... didn't leave it long enough to code dump, just turned it off reinstalled cios36 rev10 and fired up usb loader 1.5 and used that to rip em
wink.gif
hope you work it out soon
smile.gif

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isostar said:
@ giantpune,dimo,hungyip and all devs

what is the maximum of Games with that usbloader_gx works ?

There is no limit i think. We know that one guy tested it with around 480 games. Dont really know how much more are possible.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
self_slaughter said:
Just letting you guys know, i compiled rev335 tonight and downgraded to cios36 rev9 and first game i tried to rip froze on me at about the 15% mark... didn't leave it long enough to code dump, just turned it off reinstalled cios36 rev10 and fired up usb loader 1.5 and used that to rip em
wink.gif
smile.gif

It didn't freeze it just takes damn long because now it's the code from wanis loader 1.1 again. So it wont codedump it will just "lag" sometimes.
Dimok tried something... could you please test this dol and tell if it works or not? Thx.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Totally agree with the guys asking for USB options, I want to be able to use my HDD for everything now HBC has support for loading apps off it. As a temporary fix, how would I set the filepath for covers and disc images to my USB HDD (as I don't know what the filepath is for the Wii)?

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, whatever you folks do, don't boot this on your USB HDD off the HBC, then put in your SD card and press the SD button on the GUI. My WBFS partition is now unreadable and I've lost about 7 games. This is gonna take a while to re-download with my monthly limit on download in place ¬¬.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trolly said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, whatever you folks do, don't boot this on your USB HDD off the HBC, then put in your SD card and press the SD button on the GUI. My WBFS partition is now unreadable and I've lost about 7 games. This is gonna take a while to re-download with my monthly limit on download in place ¬¬.
Actually the SD Reload has nothing to do with the WBFS functions.
this is ALL the sd button does:
__io_wiisd.shutdown();
__io_wiisd.startup();
break;

do you see any wbfs related code in this?

Posts merged

QUOTE(magic12 @ May 14 2009, 01:26 PM) no support for the new Hermes cios with the usb mics fix? I'm guessing mp3 play is more important
rolleyes.gif
maybe we should fully erase the IOS222 support if you would like it better? c'mon this is our fun and we don't code it to please you as soon as possible. stuff will be done but when we decide it's time for it.

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
self_slaughter said:
wink.gif
smile.gif

It didn't freeze it just takes damn long because now it's the code from wanis loader 1.1 again. So it wont codedump it will just "lag" sometimes.
Dimok tried something... could you please test this dol and tell if it works or not? Thx.

yeah i'll give it a try, just a quick question first, is it ok to delete games then try to rip them again? i think i read something a while back that said something about issues deleting games... just don't wanna corrupt my wbfs partition or nothing
smile.gif

:edit on the topic of usb hard drives, having hbc support that is so awesome, i'lll have to try it out when i can be bothered moving my hdd to my computer to rename stuff
smile.gif
soon i wont need my sd card at all and it can go back in my phone
smile.gif
now if only someone could hack the 4.0 update to make it read vc games from hdd instead of sd i might be tempted to upgrade
smile.gif

Chargin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have some noob problems
smile.gif

1- I dont have the "+" icon on the left of my screen to rip a disc, next to the options button.
2- I click the game box image and I dont get a popup window to download cover art.
3- I cant figure out how to make this a channel, I have to open homebrew and load it from there, must be a simple readme somewhere on that??

Im very new to this, so any simplified explanations very much appreciated. Ive got my games running off a USB drive, using WBFS, took me a while heh.

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Chargin said:
I have some noob problems
smile.gif

1- I dont have the "+" icon on the left of my screen to rip a disc, next to the options button.
2- I click the game box image and I dont get a popup window to download cover art.
3- I cant figure out how to make this a channel, I have to open homebrew and load it from there, must be a simple readme somewhere on that??

Im very new to this, so any simplified explanations very much appreciated. Ive got my games running off a USB drive, using WBFS, took me a while heh.

1. go to settings and unlock the loader (pw: ab121b)
2. go to settings and unlock the loader (pw: ab121b)
3. channel is already there. read the first post maybe you can gather some information.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
cyrex said:
Trolly said:
__io_wiisd.shutdown();
__io_wiisd.startup();
break;

Posts merged

QUOTE(magic12 @ May 14 2009, 01:26 PM) no support for the new Hermes cios with the usb mics fix? I'm guessing mp3 play is more important
rolleyes.gif
maybe we should fully erase the IOS222 support if you would like it better? c'mon this is our fun and we don't code it to please you as soon as possible. stuff will be done but when we decide it's time for it.

don't be so offensive. i didn't order you that you must code this.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
__io_wiisd.shutdown();
__io_wiisd.startup();
break;

Hm, well I have no clue how it happened, but it was working before I did that and it wasn't afterwards, nothing else was changed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po