Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chrnosclock said:
googlecode changes said:
Now the titles.txt and config.txt should sit under the root of SD card
(SD:/config.txt and SD:/titles.txt)
Why that? My root already is full of stuff, I don't want to bloat it more, tna it already is. What's so wrong about X:/apps/usbloader/ ?

Yeah, keep the root clean please.

QUOTE(fozzieb @ Apr 22 2009, 08:23 AM)
if txt files are in root we can use the wads again as all config file will be in a default place. Some people may have the loader in different folders, mine is in SD:/apps/guiloader.

If I am not wrong, the location the loader should look for the files are:

./titles.txt
./config.txt

As far as I know this means check the same directory the boot.dol was executed from.

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn your development of this loader is fast, thanks alot
smile.gif

@ JussiPik: Your theme rocks dude
tongue.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HUELEN10 said:
Is there any way to make it so that it NOT show disc art?
Don't put any on the SD card and it will have a blue CD. You can use a transparent 160x160 and call it nodisc.png. That is what will show if nothing matches the game id from the disc folder. You will still see the shadow, as it is part of the background. Or turn off the TV and it won't show up at all.
rolleyes.gif

Glad I could help.

D_Or

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
May anyone post his or her config.txt ? My boxarts are not shown in this loader, in most of the other loaders they are shown.
I got a PAL Wii under 3.2E with 4:3

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

Nice gui. I have a request for future releases: can wiipower's Force NTSC be implemented as well under settings, it really helps with PAL games played on a NTSC console. Thank you.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
having a config that saves each games language setting would be nice like the ultimate loader has rather than piss around with settings depending on what game you boot

frankomio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi, yet another wish:

what about sorting the gamelist at first for his favorites (mayby marked as favs in titles.txt) ?

or/and a count with the most played games ...

this would give more comfort with a hdd with about 50 Games and more

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kamakaze said:
RE: r102

I just noticed that there is no game uninstall function in r102. If I am wrong, someone please let me know otherwise.

Does r110 have the uninstall function?

Yes there is an uninstall function but to see it you have to go to Settings -> Lock -> AB121B -> Correct Password -> and now when you select a game it gives you 3 choices (back, Play, Uninstall)

emjayes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
frankomio said:
hi, yet another wish:

what about sorting the gamelist at first for his favorites (mayby marked as favs in titles.txt) ?

or/and a count with the most played games ...

this would give more comfort with a hdd with about 50 Games and more

I worked around that by giving the most played games a name starting with an asterisk. This makes **Lego Batman** the first game in the list
Now my 4 year old does not have to scoll down all the way to L to play the Lego games.

frankomio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
I worked around that by giving the most played games a name starting with an asterisk. This makes **Lego Batman** the first game in the list
Now my 4 year old does not have to scoll down all the way to L to play the Lego games.

wouldn´t it be easier to edit these games in the title.txt , but to rename them ?
EDIT: OOPS , this also maybe done in the title.txt

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
easier would be if you could set some games as favorites and have a extra list where just those games are displayed. could be easily achievable with titles.txt or extra bits in the config.txt.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like to know why config.txt and titles.txt were changed to the root of the SD.
I don't agree with that, since it could conflict with another application and the root of the SD starts getting a lot of files...

Does it still works if I use a forwarder and these files are on the same folder as boot.dol ?

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lexlth said:
I'd like to know why config.txt and titles.txt were changed to the root of the SD.
I don't agree with that, since it could conflict with another application and the root of the SD starts getting a lot of files...

Does it still works if I use a forwarder and these files are on the same folder as boot.dol ?

It was changed for people who use a .wad version or load from preloader, since it doesn't actually have a path on the SD card, it wouldn't know where to look.
An alternative might be to hard code it to use SD:/apps/guiusbloader (or whatever name we are giving this thing).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ