icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lexlth said:
I'd like to know why config.txt and titles.txt were changed to the root of the SD.
I don't agree with that, since it could conflict with another application and the root of the SD starts getting a lot of files...

Does it still works if I use a forwarder and these files are on the same folder as boot.dol ?

Probly won't work that way.All the forwarder is doing is looking for the boot.dol
The boot.dol is gonna look for the config and titles.txt in the root.

I wanna know where the theme folder goes so i can add theme.txt to it so you can turn game id off.

tedjevanduuren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just a question... If I boot a game trough USB-Loader and ingame decided to reset the game, I go directly to the WII-Menu. How is this avoided? Because now when I want to restart a game or go back to the main menu I have to start the game again trough UBB-Loader.
unsure.gif

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this loader have the patch to allow copying to hard drives over 512GB? Looking to get myself a big drive this week
smile.gif

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone mentioned that its kind of annoying to configure the video format every time you play a different game and i agree. Especially when you play NTSC and Pal games.

Idea
1. Make it like the Ultimate loader where you can preset the video format a head of time so you don't have to dicccck around with the settings every time you want to plat NTSC game and than PAL

Idea
2. In the loaders -> settings -> video Format have a selection Auto or Manual
- When you select Manual you can individual set the video format for each game a head of time just like Idea 1
- When you select Auto the loader looks in the config.txt to see if your using a NTSC, NTSC-J or PAL console which is set by
the user and if your running a PAL game on a NTSC system the loader apples the patch automatically and eliminates the
need for the user to play with the setting for each game
Or maybe there is a way to have the loader look at the system default whether its a PAL or NTSC and use that which would eliminate the user from screwing that up in the config.txt

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grante said:
Does this loader have the patch to allow copying to hard drives over 512GB? Looking to get myself a big drive this week
smile.gif

Waninkoko USB Loader 1.5 has that fix but unfortunately i think this is using 1.1
and yes i agree it could be worth while to get 1.5 imported in to this and work with that instead of 1.1

drapes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys I love what you are doing with this!! I have a problem with rev119? It all works fine through my forwarder until I click on the tools icon, it just locks on the settings menu with the music playing? I had the same problem wit 116 and 117? Any ideas?

Cheers

Drapes

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
grante said:
It was changed for people who use a .wad version or load from preloader, since it doesn't actually have a path on the SD card, it wouldn't know where to look.
An alternative might be to hard code it to use SD:/apps/guiusbloader (or whatever name we are giving this thing).

That's strange. I have it loaded from Forwarder Channel, and it finds my titles.txt inside SD:/apps/usbloader folder correctly.
I am using revision 113.

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Elfish said:
grante said:
smile.gif

i was wondering about that myself
smile.gif

on page 1 there is based on 1.5 waninkoko's, 1.5 waninkoko's HAS those issues fixed.

if it is different, pls correct me.

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-pb- said:
Elfish said:
grante said:
smile.gif

i was wondering about that myself
smile.gif

on page 1 there is based on 1.5 waninkoko's, 1.5 waninkoko's HAS those issues fixed.

if it is different, pls correct me.

Where on the first page do you see its based on 1.5????

copy paste from 1st page
This loader is based on the original by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5. So far SD-support is not implemented.

with many features of his v1.5 doesn't mean we are actually using 1.5 and it also doesnt mean that the 512gb fix is included in here

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this loader is based on the original loader by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5... does this mean it is safe to add and delete titles directly from the Wii itself? The HDD corruption shouldn't be an issue then?

Also... what does the + on the left side do?

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moviecouple said:
Since this loader is based on the original loader by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5... does this mean it is safe to add and delete titles directly from the Wii itself? The HDD corruption shouldn't be an issue then?

Also... what does the + on the left side do?

+ is for installing games
and i installed and deleted games from my HD with out any problems so i assume its fixed in this one.

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I tried to browse my games and I am unable to do it. How do you do to scroll the games except by clicking on the two vertical arrows ?

Thanks.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im bored said:
Someone mentioned that its kind of annoying to configure the video format every time you play a different game and i agree. Especially when you play NTSC and Pal games.

Idea
1. Make it like the Ultimate loader where you can preset the video format a head of time so you don't have to dicccck around with the settings every time you want to plat NTSC game and than PAL

Idea
2. In the loaders -> settings -> video Format have a selection Auto or Manual
- When you select Manual you can individual set the video format for each game a head of time just like Idea 1
- When you select Auto the loader looks in the config.txt to see if your using a NTSC, NTSC-J or PAL console which is set by
the user and if your running a PAL game on a NTSC system the loader apples the patch automatically and eliminates the
need for the user to play with the setting for each game
Or maybe there is a way to have the loader look at the system default whether its a PAL or NTSC and use that which would eliminate the user from screwing that up in the config.txt

something like that for language would be ideal Using 480p on pal wii i have to force jap language or my jap games wont boot videomode doesnt need changing
it be nicer than the alternative of dumping the iso's back and patching them

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ulysse57 said:
Im bored said:
Press B and than use up and down arrow on wiimote or use the nunchack
Thanks a lot.

Is there a way to browse page by page (for example left/right arrow on wiimote) ?

That was a cool feature that i have only seen in ultimate usb loader i have not seen this here but that could be a good addition to the loader as i as well liked that feature but keep in mind that these releases are just beta there has not been a final release just yet. So im sure there will be more fixes and features to make it a little more friendly and easy to use

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im bored said:
Where on the first page do you see its based on 1.5????

copy paste from 1st page
This loader is based on the original by Waninkoko (v1.1) with many features of his v1.5. So far SD-support is not implemented.

with many features of his v1.5 doesn't mean we are actually using 1.5 and it also doesnt mean that the 512gb fix is included in here

well, what do you think?

beside the SD feature there where only bugfixes in that release, SD function is not yet added so I assume then that they sync the bug fixes.
Otherwise there is nothing left to base on 1.5 :-)

again, if I'm wrong, please correct me. I didn't verify this in source so purely assumption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/gXtJ12EeaOs?si=ESC50o7Vr5sUh71I