Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
I think you mixed "Alt Dol" and "Alt Dol + menu", which are 2 different things.
I think I did. Sorry, I'm rather new to this whole thing
rolleyes.gif
. Thanks very much for explaining though! I really appreciate it.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1010 isn't working either ?
Does it detect and load the correct partition ?
Did you try deleting all the .cfg ? I don't remember which revision, but the stats/gamecfg file format has changed, it could be causing wrong configuration loading.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cyan said:
PPSainity said:
Using USB Loader GX r938. When playing Raving Rabbids Party Collection I find that I have to go into game load settings each time and set the specific alt dol (rr1, rr2 & rr3) to use each time I want to run a different game out of the collection. Is there not a way to setup USB Loader GX to pop up a choice of what alt dol to use each time I launch the game without having to go into the game settings each time???

-[]D
The Alternative Dol+ method is not implemented (yet?).
When Dimok and me talked about that feature, there were only Sam&Max 1 which needed altdol+ to boot different chapter using the same .dol file.
We decided it wasn't important, people could use Neogamma for that only game, and there were no games needed multiple dol that often (ex. metroid trilogy only needed it when finishing one game, etc.).

Dimok ended the released beta version at r1010, it seems this version is stable enough, and will now start again to convert the rest of the code to cleaner and better code.
We will add new features after that.
Cool, thanks for the explanation. I was looking at the feature requests on the Google Code page later on and saw two threads on the subject stating the same, but the way I read it left some things unclear to me. Now it's all clear. I'll hold of on making a feature request in lieu of the code overhaul taking place.

Thanks again, looking forward to the ongoing progression of USB Loader GX.

-[]D

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
I have tried very hard to google it and search on this site for it but i just can't seem to find my answer so i will ask.

My overall aim is to run Kirby's epic yarn NTSC on my Pal 4.2E wii.

I have been having issues running it on configurable usb loader, it froze at the loading screen for making a new game save file every time. I had a look at the topic for the release of the game and everyone why said that it was working was using USB loader GX so i downloaded it and gave it a try. With every game i try to run with it, it has a glitch up of something where green stripes are at the top or bottom of the screen. I tried running cIOS249 rev19 installer as recommended by the USB loader GX web page and the same problem is still there.

Does anyone know how to get USB loader GX running or alternatively, how to get Kirby's epic yarn working in any way. (also, i have one of the wiis with the new disc drive.)

Thanks in advance and sorry that i couldn't find the answer,
DanWeb

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dimok said:
keyra said:
i must be dumb but since build 1001 or so it says 0 game on my hdd while uloader launch them
Go to settings and select the correct partition.

... i'm not THAT dumb
rolleyes.gif

i'll try to check what's missing on my sd card or what's wrong with folders

keyra

Trophies
XP
Country
France
nothing new, blank page, no covers, keep saying 0 game 0 gb on disk
anyone could send me his config cfg or at least tell me what i could be lacking

Monster212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were can i get a copy of 1010 to try out... i am a loyal GX user only i will ever need... i checked the site but last revision posted is not listed as 1010.... and i checked te page with the betas and i dont see a version already compiled
ph34r.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind that all those newest versions still haven't been officially released because they are still considered too unstable for public use. So install 1010 at your own risk.

dalx

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys, I have one problem :

I do not work the CIOS 223 or the 224 games running from an NTFS partition, it only works from FAT32.
I wanted to play the game CoD OB from NTFS using cIOS 224 (base 57) or 250 and does not work, I tried using it from FAT32 and everything worked fine. Same goes with the game that need the services 223 (base 37) as Monster Hunter Tri, not run from NTFS

The rest of the games that do not need the cIOS 223, 224 and 250 are running smoothly from the NTFS partition

My SETUP: 4.1U / cios249rev20 base 56 / hermes Cios / fat32 for config and apps / partition NTFS 142GB for games / GX default 249 / I tried BETA USB loader 1004, 1010 y 1011 In all passed the same problem

Someone is going the same?, I tried to use v4 and v5 hermes and passes the same problem.

NOTE: I tried using the same settings in the loader Wiflow and CFG and all work without problem

I am sorry my english, i speak spanish

keyra

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cyan said:
@Keyra : What partition type are you using ?
Do you know which exact revision it started to not show your games anymore ?

wbfs partition, and it stopped working after deleting the config file from build r1000, i should try an older one to recreate everything

wiistiti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
keyra said:
nothing new, blank page, no covers, keep saying 0 game 0 gb on disk
anyone could send me his config cfg or at least tell me what i could be lacking

i had sd:/config renamed as sd:/oldconfig and sd:/apps/usbloader_gx only had boot.dol and the same thing happened to me when I first launched r1011 on a wbfs partition.

i went into "config/game load" and changed "install partitions" to "game partition" then "config/parental control" to set a password then "config/custom paths" to change "update path" to sd:/apps/usbloader_gx. after this i still had a blank page with 0 game 0 gb. the issue was resolved after i restarted usbloadergx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-