By cyrex, Apr 19, 2009 5,957,552 26,950 39

1. Royusmc

Royusmc GBAtemp Regular

United States
  2. Royusmc

Royusmc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can you give more info:
    Like rev you where using if you have the child prof option set to anything, what cios are you using, if you changed the names of games. Any thing that could get a wii to do this. I know last time something like this was said was when people where using uniiloader by song and changing between sd and hard drive games. I want to help but do not no how to make my wii do it. How many games did the 2 person have. I have 115 games on mine and no problem yet.

3. bnm81002

bnm81002 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    has the problem of the new forwarder channel that code dumps been fixed? thanks

4. teegale

teegale Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Right now using rev515, cios 13a, and I have changed quite a few game names (too many to list) mostly just undoing game names in all caps.

5. pantuk

pantuk Newbie
    Newcomer

1º sorry but my english is very bad

(si algun español quiere traducirlo mejor que me mande un email y le explico lo que me pasa)

google translator:

I think I do the same thing happens when I run usbloader (from 516 to the latest version 524) The loader itself recognizes me and tells me the USB I have 14 games but i can´t see it, only white list, when I entered the settings and then go out, I put Loader 9 and so on down to 0, also tells me that I have left 0 free 200GB. and I do not see any of the games.

USE:

WANINKOKO WII VERSION 4.0E
    CIOs REV13A AND ALSO TRIED TO REV13B
    USB LOADER FOREWARDER AND FROM HBC
    NEVER CHANGE GAME NAMES AND DON´T HAVE LIST GAMES
    AND NOW HAVE 17 GAMES IN THE HDD-USB
    AND ALWAIS PUT IN THE USB WII CORRECT xDDD

I tried going to default setings but still the same and not to do.

If something is worth, I now also works with USB 1.5 with usbloader of waninkoko.

What could happen?
    Tomorrow proved to remove everything again and return to a previous version of USBLOADER to see if I still happening (is all that I need to do)

Lately the only thing I installed is the new neobackup RC4 but this is just a wad, you should not influence ... And from this nothing else.

Thanks for this loader is the BEST [​IMG] and special thanks for the releases and corrections bugs

P.D: My external HDD always worked with any of Cios waninkoko until yesterday also ... (if it is something new code of USBLoader)

6. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    So for a while now we've had a "002 Fix" in the Game Load settings, but I still have to set individual games to correct the 002 problem when using rev13a. Am I just expecting the 002 fix within Game Load to do something it's not meant to do? I would think it would globally fix all 002 games... Maybe I'm wrong.

7. Royusmc

Royusmc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well so far all I see the same is the cios13a. I have cios12 and it dose everything I want it to. Maybe for now I would change to wanikoko cios38r12. I hope that helps.

8. teegale

teegale Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I would do that but then games like Ghostbusters wouldn't work. I have all my .iso files backed up on another HD so it's not a huge deal (at least I don't have to re-download). Thanks for the advice though.

9. icebrg5

icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States

002 fix is only needed for rev13b i think.

Rev13 will play 002 error games just fine without turning the 002 fix on.

Someone correct me if im wrong please.

10. bula

bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You have to turn it on even with 13a

11. icebrg5

icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States

But its only for Rev13 or 13b right ? nothing before 13

12. ext23

ext23 Member
    Newcomer

i have a curious situation...

i own a japanese wii running 4.0j. and cios rev 13. i applied the softmod using bannerbmob/bootmii and despite a few error messages here and there i think it's working. intsalled the HBC and GX loader as a channel using the forwarder at the very start of this thread.

after lots of screwing around with game region settings (autopatch, force NTSC, system default, game default, etc) i have been able to get all of my games working - except super mario galaxy. it's strange because even though i may have two games from the same region (NTSC-U for example) they require different patches/settings to boot. also my USB drive only shows up when it's plugged into the right USB port.

i have tried both PAL and NTSC-U versions of the game (mario galaxy) and both give me a black screen when i try to boot.

i read a post about the 'country string' patch for japanese wiis - can somebody quickly explain what this is and if it might help? also any other firmwares i may need? sorry i've only been at this wii hacking game for a couple of days.

13. starstremr

starstremr GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Changelog

14. Goli

Goli RPG

Cote d'Ivoire
    EDIT:Oops nevermind I mis-read something

15. Saco

Saco Member
    Newcomer

I'm having trouble playing Super Mario Galaxy. The game freezes after about 1 hour of gameplay and the I have to restart the Wii. Is this a known problem?

16. Raziel5000

Raziel5000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i am running cios 13b with the HD in the correct USB port. I am trying to use RB instruments and can't ge them to work at all with any RB games on the HD. when i try to sync my instruments the ercievers to the guitars just stop working completely.

17. Draxos

Draxos Newbie
    Newcomer

Peru
    PLEASE please!!! make a new version with better comp with the gamecube controller pad!!!
    Is difficult to know what menu you going to enter,etc
    PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

18. cocomonk22

cocomonk22 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Forwarder r525 removed the GX loading screen. Was that supposed to happen?

19. sirdashadow

sirdashadow Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So...I installed cios38-rev13b....and now neither the latest version of the usbloader nor the custom channels with an older version of USB loader wont recoginize the USB drive...what am I doing wrong?

Edit: NM. Forgot that this version fixes RB usb instruments and mic, and had to plug the usb drive into the other USB port in the WII [​IMG]

20. icebrg5

icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States

What kind of hard drive you using? Its possible you still have the sleep feature turned on and its shutting down after an hour.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Loader,