RetraCarteR

Newcomer
Trophies
San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
XP
Country
United States
whats the meta?
The "meta.xml" file, located in the same folder as the app's "boot.dol" file. You know how whenever you pull up an app in the Homebrew Channel menu, there's a little blurb about the app that you can read before opening it? That's what the "meta.xml" file contains.

Reactions: kobeskillz

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's always possible that something might happen out of the blue to fix this problem, or that blackb0x might be able to find a workaround, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Less than 24 hours later and I've already got it working ^_^

Doesn't v10 beta53 alt also work?
Technically it should, but I've not tried it since it doesn't work well with my USB HDD and EmuNAND support is very broken.

so down load it. copy the dol on the download and replace the dol in the sd card under the apps folder?
Copy the apps folder to the root of your SD card and select yes to replace all files.

Last edited by blackb0x,

zigoraty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This configuration can be used on wii with d2x cios-v10-beta52 or only if it is v11?

Attachments

• 20230117_205920.jpg
    20230117_205920.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 48

kobeskillz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Less than 24 hours later and I've already got it working ^_^

Technically it should, but I've not tried it since it doesn't work well with my USB HDD and EmuNAND support is very broken.

Copy the apps folder to the root of your SD card and select yes to replace all files.
YAY!!! i did it. it worked perfectly. thank you for everything you do! You're amazing. : )

Nomado

Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
I have both game and loader cios set to 249. Had the game checked with Wii Backup manager. But still black screen.
I have EmuNand Save mode set to partial. Tried with that turned off.

Does loading USB loader GX off of SD card has anything to do with it?

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Nomado The d2x cIOS doesn't allow games to access your SD card while a game is being played from your SD card. So if you're trying to play Excite Truck from your SD card this is why it'll freeze.

From a USB storage device Excite Truck will work with the default settings in r1281. So you could reset Excite Truck to its default settings, reset the loader to it's default settings and then launch the game without changing any settings.

Last edited by blackb0x,

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just downloaded the update and it's working, couldn't it fix the Tomb Raider games?
I've played 10 minutes of Tomb Raider Anniversary (RLRP4F) without any issues.

If you're unable to play them and resetting the games and the loader to their default settings doesn't work then they're likely bad rips.

You did also have issues with Call Of Duty Black Ops bugging out on a specific mission, yet your save file worked for me. So you might want to try putting the games onto a different storage device (formatted as FAT32 with 32k cluster size), just to see if your USB HDD is the problem.

GDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@blackb0x

I think I discovered a slight bug

My default language is French in the wii menu

but when I launch Scarface: The World is Yours
the PAL version the language of the game is in English and not in French

what's weird is that it only happens on this game at least for now

on the other hand when you force the tongue it works

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry for asking but I have a small problem. New r1281 is working flawlessly in my vWii, except when using a LAN connection. When using a LAN Connection, USB Loader GX fails to connect to the network. Other homebrew apps and the vWii itself can connect without problems. But USB Loader GX cannot.

This issue doesn't happen when connected by wifi. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for all your hard work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__