OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K here are some stats on what im running

wii 4.1 safe upgrade
latest Cios 222
lastest USB Loader GX (updated them yesterday)
and im using a mybook 320gig home edition (WD3200H1CS-00)

Now what happens is when i first connect drive and start up GX it works just fine but then if i turn off the wii (either soft or hard) and i try GX or any other loader it just hangs, i even unplug it and wait for it to start looking for USB and plug it in and it freezes again. Then i have to plug the drive to my PC, then it will work on the wii again but once again just once. Ive tried reseting the hardrive but it wont work on the wii unless i plug it onto my PC first. I tried reformating to fat32 then back to the wii format and still does the same thing. I havent been able to find anything like this on the web so im hoping someone here can help.

Edit: Ive been playing around with it and if i hold down the power button in the back it will work which is weird cause if i unplug the AC adapter it still wont do it. only a hard shutdown and moving it to my PC make it work again

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's not such a stable version of USB Loader GX. I would advise you to move to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147638 instead. I did it and never had any problems again!
smile.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should always troubleshoot first, by trying different "stable" loaders to see if the problem still exists. You could also try using ios249, and make sure you have cIOS_rev14 (most current) installed. Only then will you be able to tell if you're wasting your time on a broken revision of GX, or perhaps your hardware is malfunctioning.

kainhero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
must be a hdd problem which seems weird since WD seems to be the best for it. cause all the loaders stop working. and i say before its only after the first time of plugging it from my PC to the wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here