Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play wii sports resort from my flash drive and from what I know usb loader gx is the only one that can fix the 002 error. But when i have my flash drive plugged into the wii and i load usb loader gx ( I tried the channel and the actual boot dol on HBC ) i get a code dump. When its not plugged in it says that a flash drive is not in and please insert one. And if i insert a flash drive it says its not formatted. And it is formatted.
I looked at the topic giving advice on how to fix the code dump but i still get it. There are no gamecube things plugged in and wii connect 24 is off.

Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your flash drive might not be compatible. Did you check the compatibility list? Also, make sure your drive is formatted to FAT32 and then use WBFS Manager to format it to WBFS. Lastly, at least wait until you fall off of the first page before you bump your thread...

Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It usually works and it is formatted but one day i was trying to load my sims racing and i got an 002 error and when i tried to go back i got a code dump and now everytime i go there i get a code dump when i try to boot the channel.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ahh, you're back
smile.gif

Well, sometimes GX is a bit Buggy...you can try an older rev of it, or do what the person above said. Or try another loader. These ones also have the 002-Fix (probably more have it, but these are in my mind):

-NeoGamma
-WiiFlow
-WiiLoader

Try one of these
smile.gif

Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. It must be a config file or something because i experimented and i found out that when my sd card that all my homebrew is on is out it doesn't crash. So i did some work and eventually got it to work. Sorry but i got it by myself since i was off of gbatemp for a bit and didnt read your advice. But thanks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up