Hacking USB Loader GX nightmare

envysesshax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Helloa everybody! First post here and it's not a good start hehe.

So about a month ago everything was working fine; new games just need the 00 fix on and away I go.

However I havne't used my Wii since a month ago (thanks to Star Ocean/Tales of vesperia). So I go to play Another Code:R and it comes up 002 error; I re-run with the 002 fix and it still says 002 error. I try a few games and the same process happens.

SO, I decided to test some of the games that worked perfectly one month ago and... they don't work now; 002 error even though I have the fix active.

I look around and see there's a update for gx, after some nightmare of getting the update (update via menu says there's no updates, depsite my version being around "100" versions behind) I add it to the sdcard, stick it in and run it - However now I just get a black screen when I choose a game - new games and old games, in fact nothing will work now. And I don't understand why this is the case. Nothing has been changed, the console, HDD and games are the same as they where one month ago when all was working.

Current GX that gives a picture but has 002 errors: GX channel loader; Rev468
Version tried that gives no image at all: launcher 581
Running on: cIOS38rev13

Help would be greatly appreciated folks, as it's starting to dive me insane; absolutely no game that needs 002 fix works anymore

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
envysesshax said:

So about a month ago everything was working fine; new games just need the 00 fix on and away I go.

However I havne't used my Wii since a month ago (thanks to Star Ocean/Tales of vesperia). So I go to play Another Code:R and it comes up 002 error; I re-run with the 002 fix and it still says 002 error. I try a few games and the same process happens.

SO, I decided to test some of the games that worked perfectly one month ago and... they don't work now; 002 error even though I have the fix active.

I look around and see there's a update for gx, after some nightmare of getting the update (update via menu says there's no updates, depsite my version being around "100" versions behind) I add it to the sdcard, stick it in and run it - However now I just get a black screen when I choose a game - new games and old games, in fact nothing will work now. And I don't understand why this is the case. Nothing has been changed, the console, HDD and games are the same as they where one month ago when all was working.

Help would be greatly appreciated folks, as it's starting to dive me insane; absolutely no game that needs 002 fix works anymore

You HAVE To update the channel also.

Uninstall the old channel .. then install the new one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxfpuo400nx/...er_16.06.09.rar

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
that's what happens when people don't know how to use forwarders and/or use channels instead...!!
tongue.gif

envysesshax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
iceache said:
envysesshax said:

You HAVE To update the channel also.

Uninstall the old channel .. then install the new one.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxfpuo400nx/...er_16.06.09.rar

Funny enough I solved it just as I came back to check ths thread anyway; using the boot as an app off homebrew channel and all works fine; Anti 002 fix get all them games working now. Running the boot via launcher off the wii menu system in sdcard channels was the problem - Thanks very much for the post, as it's much quicker to get to the channels then homebrew
biggrin.gif

Nice to see some people help rather then just make pointless comments about my lack of skills - 4 forums i've tried and i've had about 20 odd replies, only one with any helpful advice (yours and it solved the issue too). Very much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay