Homebrew USB Loader GX EmuNAND

FlameSkull66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there.

I’ve started to homebrew my Wii for a while now and one thing that I’ve never really found an official answer of is how exactly EmuNAND works on USB Loader GX.

Here’s what I want, if possible :

I want to have all of my games on USB Loader GX not saving on my Wii’s NAND, but on the EmuNAND that I’ve created.

The issue is that even if I’ve set correctly the EmuNAND saves path with my game saves on it, when I open the game without its save on the Wii’s NAND, it create a new save on the Wii’s NAND even though I’ve set the correct path to my EmuNAND.

Just to clarify, I’ve already made the following :

- Created and specified both folders for
EmuNAND channel path and saves path on
my SD card.
- Dumped my Wii’s NAND to the EmuNAND
channel path.
- Set EmuNAND channel to full and EmuNAND
saves to partial.
- Extracted all of my game saves to the
EmuNAND.

Then I’ve deleted my saves on the Wii’s NAND assuming that they’ll create, save and load from the EmuNAND instead, now.

Surely there’s something I’m missing and I really need help to just find what it is to make this work.

Thanks.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Setting emunand channel path to full wont save to sd card its another setting i cant remember it and if you dump your emunand with usb loader gx then wiiware games wont work its broken dump your nand with bootmii and extract the nand.bin with showmiiwads and use the extracted nand it gives you and saving wii game saves to sd card not on nand will break loading for some games Zelda Skyward Sword is one of them.

Reactions: FlameSkull66

FlameSkull66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Setting emunand channel path to full wont save to sd card its another setting i cant remember it and if you dump your emunand with usb loader gx then wiiware games wont work its broken dump your nand with bootmii and extract the nand.bin with showmiiwads and use the extracted nand it gives you and saving wii game saves to sd card not on nand will break loading for some games Zelda Skyward Sword is one of them.
Thank you, I’ll check this out as soon as I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: