Hacking Usb Loader GX crashes when I play games besides CTGP-R

Aspect-Arch

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
26
XP
62
Country
Canada
So I have CTGP on Usb Loader GX, my usb flash drive is formatted in Fat32 using Guiformat. CTGP works fine, but every other game crashes to the Wii menu. How do I fix this? CTGP works properly but other games like Super Mario Galaxy or Wii Sports won't load up on Usb Loader GX.


Help would be greatly appreciated :)
 
I forgot to say, Usb Loader GX is the latest version and I also have the latest cIOS. I don't know whats going on here. Before I changed my usb to be Fat32 it was the WBFS format so that I could load games using the Wii Backup Manager, and that worked amazingly, but now that I changed Fat32, only CTGP works.
 
USB are known to be finicky with the Wii, why did you change from WBFS into Fat32 though? That only meant to make it run a little better, but an external HDD with a y-cable is always recommended. Did your games run when the usb was in fat32?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News