Hacking USB Loader GX Caused Black Screen of Death!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's the thing, I watched a movie on my 4.3 soft-modded wii perfectly fine on WiiMC (Latest release!) Then I wen and played the new Goldeneye 007, still everything was perfectly fine, after all that I decided to load up Super Mario Galaxy 2 via the USB Loader GX and use some codes such as Toad bank always full!. Well after I clicked on the disc it went to a black screen then nothing. I can't get my wii to come on again, my wiimote flasshes blue, I read a few tutorials stating that if my wiimotes doing this it may just be a connection issues, so what the hell, do I take my wii back to target and get another one or can my wii be saved? Its the new black one!

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Centrix said:
Ok, here's the thing, I watched a movie on my 4.3 soft-modded wii perfectly fine on WiiMC (Latest release!) Then I wen and played the new Goldeneye 007, still everything was perfectly fine, after all that I decided to load up Super Mario Galaxy 2 via the USB Loader GX and use some codes such as Toad bank always full!. Well after I clicked on the disc it went to a black screen then nothing. I can't get my wii to come on again, my wiimote flasshes blue, I read a few tutorials stating that if my wiimotes doing this it may just be a connection issues, so what the hell, do I take my wii back to target and get another one or can my wii be saved? Its the new black one!

If it was a connection issue with the Wiimote, wouldn't you be able to turn the Wii on by pressing the power button on the console itself?
mellow.gif

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its all good guys I just went out and exchanged it for a new one! are there any guides to soft modding a wii just for using the USB Loader GX to play my games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...