Hacking USB Loader GX boots to Nintendont whenever booting GC games

frsmkii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone, newbie here. I did a little research and nothing came up with a search. I configured USB Loader GX to work with Nintendont. But everytime I want to boot a GC game, USB Loader GX boot Nintendont instead of immediately booting the game thus defeating the purpose of working both in tandem. What am I missing or doing wrong?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't post the same question in multiple threads, please. You will end up with different and possibly conflicting answers, possibly from the same members.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, newbie here. I did a little research and nothing came up with a search. I configured USB Loader GX to work with Nintendont. But everytime I want to boot a GC game, USB Loader GX boot Nintendont instead of immediately booting the game thus defeating the purpose of working both in tandem. What am I missing or doing wrong?
I'd assume you want to change the autoboot option of Nintendont from the USB Loader GX menu.

frsmkii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't post the same question in multiple threads, please. You will end up with different and possibly conflicting answers, possibly from the same members.
I am really sorry, won't happen again. Thanks for your replying in the loaders sticky! It works now.

I'd assume you want to change the autoboot option of Nintendont from the USB Loader GX menu.

Done! Works like a charm. Thank you very much!

Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.