Hacking USB Loader GX and the GameCube Adapter.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Even if you had it supported sinside usbloader gx it woul still only work on nintendont and devolution since no other homebrew app supports it right now so yeah it would be pointless to use in the menu lol.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Support for the GameCube Adapter wouldn't be specifically for USB Loader GX's Menu but for Wii games that support the GameCube controller, I.e. the WWE games, Sin and Punishment, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, DDR, so on and so forth.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Support for the GameCube Adapter wouldn't be specifically for USB Loader GX's Menu but for Wii games that support the GameCube controller, I.e. the WWE games, Sin and Punishment, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, DDR, so on and so forth.
that would mean making controller patches which no usbloader does, its possible but i doubt it will happen tough.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Each game would have to be patched individually
not really im preety sure like in nintendont you could find the patterns most games use to call the gamecube controller and such but it would be a big project, Fix94 considered doing one where wii U pro replaced CC in wii games but he never started it sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse