SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pippin666 said:
Too bad it cannot read already backuped disc,...
Nevermind,...

Posts merged

Please Wanin add support for NTFS !
frown.gif

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow. This works absolutely great.

Just backed up my Brawl and currently doing the same for ToS2. Any plans for ocarina support? Not necessary being that I do have the game... but texturing hacking 100% without the disk would be great.
tongue.gif

But anyway... great job Waninkoko / Kwiirk.

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bigfoot123 said:
my wii currently has CIOS36 rev 6. should I install rev 7 and 8 or can i directly install rev 9

you can directly install rev 9

and sorry to all those who i posted rude comments to... im just having a bad day here, and seeing questions asked that can easily be searched threw me over the edge...

i apologize, i realize not all of us are technology adept ..

i'm working on a Q/A for the loader, will post it later today when im home from work, unless someone else beats me to it..

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
fischju said:
Any reason why this wouldn't work with a FlatMii? Too much work setting up linux to transfer games when I can wait 4 days for the FlatMii I already bought to arrive. By this, I mean using the PC tools to load up a game, then booting the USB loader, and ripping it to a thumb drive. So I wouldn't need the flatmii to be hooked to my PC all the time.

FlatMii works great with it. In fact, it's the fastest way to install to the hard drive.
wink.gif

jeffc313

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine crashes after sitting for a bit. I have no idea why, the text dump for crash lasts less than 1 second

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THanks man .. This app will help alot with this and the New 4.0 SDHC update .. i can see this goin far ..
Yes being a Windows user it would been cool if it would been Windows read.. but hey its just good to see this kinda app out ..

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xiaNaix said:
fischju said:
Any reason why this wouldn't work with a FlatMii? Too much work setting up linux to transfer games when I can wait 4 days for the FlatMii I already bought to arrive. By this, I mean using the PC tools to load up a game, then booting the USB loader, and ripping it to a thumb drive. So I wouldn't need the flatmii to be hooked to my PC all the time.

FlatMii works great with it. In fact, it's the fastest way to install to the hard drive.
wink.gif

Awesome

yoitsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already installed cios USB beta 3 with the dip to ios 222. Do i need uninstall that before i install wanikoko cios rev 9?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Skiller said:
THanks man .. This app will help alot with this and the New 4.0 SDHC update .. i can see this goin far ..
Yes being a Windows user it would been cool if it would been Windows read.. but hey its just good to see this kinda app out ..
i guess they are working on a windows version of the tool. partion, format, fill with isos and extract them to your pc will be possible i think.

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working great for me so far. Really need this to be a channel.
smile.gif
Ripped Wii Sports to a 4 GB stick in under 2 min. File size was less than a GB. Trying to rip a backup of Deadly Creatures as I type this. It's reporting an ETA of 35 Min. Updates to come...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum