Hardware USB Hardware mod possible?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
F*cking hell 10 TB of pure games ? ... im inpatient man ,, it would do my head in waiting so long ... stay strong have a smoke :)

wii, wii u, ps2, ps3, xbox 360, psp, psv, 3ds, media player, ps4, switch, etc. the 360 and ps3 are both internal and external hdds. this backup frenzy came about after I lost an hdd with the wii, ps3, and the 360 all using pos sabrent enclosures.

Reactions: SuperDan

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus lol... I guess it's a very good time to do this as rom sites are getting destroyed... By Nintendo

indeed. funny thing is that I don't play any of those systems except for the switch and the wii u. and, with the wii u, it's only games I own. I guess it's pirate's syndrome. I've been playing the hell out of the switch, definitely more than all those systems, minus the wii u and maybe the ps2, combined. I haven't hacked my switch, but I did download each game in nsp and xci format. I'll probably just start doing that for each game I buy 'til I do hack my switch, if I ever do. I have a good thing going by not hacking, so the ps4 may be my last system to hack/exploit. :D

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have the exact same syndrome..100% .. i have loads of hacked consoles i don't really play .... i just like doing it .. i think mostly its because as a kid i couldn't afford all those games at all ... poor as kid in the 80's & 90's ... living in London ... & now i have kids i do it to please them ... & half the time i'd struggle with various hacks ..then spend a ton of time getting games ... thinking they would be happy AF.. but most the time they just dont care at all LOL .... But the Wii U they just Love ,,,,,,,,,they are only young ones ,,, bought 2 Ps Vita's with everything ..they never play them same with there 3DS's ..... i dont have a Switch yet ... too expensive .. i have a mortgage ect and a money burning hole of a wife hahaha

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: godreborn

Shahaan

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
If you need to plug in a lot to your Wii U the safest (but not prettiest) method for the HDD is to use a Sata to USB adapter with an external PSU plugged into a power strip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone