USB Hardware mod possible?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by OldGnashburg, Sep 13, 2018.

1. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    10TB holy molly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godreborn likes this.
  2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I'm copying from the 1st to the 2nd atm. it's so much data that it takes a few days via usb 3.0.

SuperDan likes this.
  3. SuperDan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    aye i know that one im always coping my 2TB movie HDD for friends it takes 20ish hours .....

godreborn likes this.
  4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    thus far, it's at 24% after 1 day, so I guess 4 days in total?

SuperDan likes this.
  5. SuperDan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    F*cking hell 10 TB of pure games ? ... im inpatient man ,, it would do my head in waiting so long ... stay strong have a smoke :)

godreborn likes this.
  6. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    wii, wii u, ps2, ps3, xbox 360, psp, psv, 3ds, media player, ps4, switch, etc. the 360 and ps3 are both internal and external hdds. this backup frenzy came about after I lost an hdd with the wii, ps3, and the 360 all using pos sabrent enclosures.

SuperDan likes this.
  7. SuperDan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Jesus lol... I guess it's a very good time to do this as rom sites are getting destroyed... By Nintendo

godreborn likes this.
  8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    indeed. funny thing is that I don't play any of those systems except for the switch and the wii u. and, with the wii u, it's only games I own. I guess it's pirate's syndrome. I've been playing the hell out of the switch, definitely more than all those systems, minus the wii u and maybe the ps2, combined. I haven't hacked my switch, but I did download each game in nsp and xci format. I'll probably just start doing that for each game I buy 'til I do hack my switch, if I ever do. I have a good thing going by not hacking, so the ps4 may be my last system to hack/exploit. :D

SuperDan likes this.
  9. SuperDan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    I Have the exact same syndrome..100% .. i have loads of hacked consoles i don't really play .... i just like doing it .. i think mostly its because as a kid i couldn't afford all those games at all ... poor as kid in the 80's & 90's ... living in London ... & now i have kids i do it to please them ... & half the time i'd struggle with various hacks ..then spend a ton of time getting games ... thinking they would be happy AF.. but most the time they just dont care at all LOL .... But the Wii U they just Love ,,,,,,,,,they are only young ones ,,, bought 2 Ps Vita's with everything ..they never play them same with there 3DS's ..... i dont have a Switch yet ... too expensive .. i have a mortgage ect and a money burning hole of a wife hahaha

Last edited by SuperDan, Sep 14, 2018
    godreborn likes this.