usb gx loader 2.2 games not showing up

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by viper2500, Sep 21, 2011.

Sep 21, 2011
  1. viper2500
    OP

Newcomer viper2500 Newbie

United States
    When my kid play with my wii all the game where there but when I was sleep and wake up all the game were gone it said 600gb free of 939gb it seem like all the game were delete but when I put it on my computer it said 400gb free of 939gb and all the game is there, don't known what my kid did with my wii please help.

2. brausm08

Member brausm08 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you sure GX just didn't get switched to emu-NAND mode or something? i am not as familiar with the inner workings of GX like i am with Wiifow, but it's gotta be something simple. if the games show on the computer, then they're there.

i do find it particularly puzzling (almost to the point of saying it's impossible) that GX would show 600GB free while the computer would only show 400gb free.....but like i said, i'm not as familiar with GX.

you could just delete/rename the config file for GX and let it rebuild it with everything default....or delete everything GX related and reinstall....

PS: your post sounds more like a rant than a plea for help....maybe punctuation wold help....just thought.

3. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You delete? game.
    what. FAT32 games where computer 600gb
    sure no game free 400?
    kid wii