Hacking usb gx loader 2.2 games not showing up

viper2500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When my kid play with my wii all the game where there but when I was sleep and wake up all the game were gone it said 600gb free of 939gb it seem like all the game were delete but when I put it on my computer it said 400gb free of 939gb and all the game is there, don't known what my kid did with my wii please help.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sure GX just didn't get switched to emu-NAND mode or something? i am not as familiar with the inner workings of GX like i am with Wiifow, but it's gotta be something simple. if the games show on the computer, then they're there.

i do find it particularly puzzling (almost to the point of saying it's impossible) that GX would show 600GB free while the computer would only show 400gb free.....but like i said, i'm not as familiar with GX.

you could just delete/rename the config file for GX and let it rebuild it with everything default....or delete everything GX related and reinstall....

PS: your post sounds more like a rant than a plea for help....maybe punctuation wold help....just thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0