Am0s

Mojo Risin
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys I assume this has been posted many times anyway here is my predicament, I have a 16gb dongle I got for xmas off my sister in law, anyway I think its faulty because I can only load about 3.35gb onto it, any games over that they either black screen or reset the wii.

what my question is using FAT32 all the games go into the wbfs folder right? and I have to load a channel like cfg loader50.wad which I got and it should read the wbfs folder where the games are in right?

are there any other ways more efficent because there are so many guides on the net and 1 topic on here has like 300 pages of something that might not contain my answer.

I ask because I did try on the 16gb dongle but cfgloader r50 just crashed and would not load I think maybe I did somthing wrong.

so my plan for this 16gb dongle if I can get it working on fat32 use 3.35gb for games and the rest for any films I might put on it

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If i were you i would 1st check if it's really a 16GB stick. Format it to FAT32, put 15.x GB movies on it and then try to watch them all. There are some pirates selling devices with a different size then the device is telling. Or it could just be that your stick is damaged of course.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok thanks for the info, I think its something as wiipower said as I can get the r50 cfg loader to read my 1gb verbatim stick, but I do exactly the same thing for this 16gb stick and the wii drive just flashes at me guess its trying to read it and failing, so I tried to do as wiipower said put some big ass files on it and I cant says its 16gb even windows does but it cant fit 12gb files on it says its full, and I cant format it to ntfs it refuses with a failed message

guess its a fake 16gb stick or faulty

Am0s

Mojo Risin
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi guys,

1 more question about this, I think I fixed it well linux did, I manged to get cfgloader on fat32 to load after resizing the partition to 12gb, question is is there any tools out there to add games on the fat32 under linux? I tried backup manager it cant add any games but can see the dongle I can select a game to add but nada I got wiithon installed but having issues with it, am using minty 8 helena

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.