• Views 3,486
  • Replies 28

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're still adding Wii Virtual console games?
I have to say the Wii VC selection is bloody expansive. There's so many games I want on there, and I've already gone through 15000 wii points.

Did you just say that you went through 15,000 Wii points?! HOLY F*CK! That's $15,000 USD on downlodable Nintendo content! I hope you're having a blast over there :yaywii:

Um... No... It's $150. Still a lot of VC, though

it would have been $1500 USD i think for 15,000 wii points correct me if im wrong

Last time I checked Wii Points are 100 points per every dollar. I.E. $1 = 100 points

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They're still adding Wii Virtual console games?
I have to say the Wii VC selection is bloody expansive. There's so many games I want on there, and I've already gone through 15000 wii points.

Did you just say that you went through 15,000 Wii points?! HOLY F*CK! That's $15,000 USD on downlodable Nintendo content! I hope you're having a blast over there :yaywii:

Um... No... It's $150. Still a lot of VC, though

it would have been $1500 USD i think for 15,000 wii points correct me if im wrong
10$ = 1000P so 15.000P = 1500$
Em's math is correct.

Wait... I'm getting lost already.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spiderman was better then I thought it would be as a movie game, but was still overall too generic a beatumup game for my tastes.As a demo, it was enjoyable, but as a full game I think it would get old.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If mad dog was around 2 or 3 bucks, i would get it just for the nostalgia. At the price it is now, only an unsuspecting goof would buy it.
I remember playing it a bit when I was younger.
I was like "OMG It's like they made a lightgun game out of a movie" LOL
Yeah, about 2 bucks to play through and watch the horrid acting sounds about right.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I figure it this way............ I have both 3DS and DSI XL. I'm not going to buy a dsi game for my 3DS. I'll buy DSI for DSI and I'll buy 3D games for my 3DS. That is why I haven't bought a game since Zen pinball (which is great). I may buy pushmo but doesn't seem to interest me too much. If they want to push the 3DS I agree they need a LOT more GOOD 3D games.
Yes I do have 2 systems where a lot of people don't so I can understand some people wanting non 3d games, just not me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?