US 3DS Turned To JAP after downgrading from 9.2 to 4.2 & Running 3 diff emunand question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Deathbot64, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Deathbot64
    OP

Deathbot64 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    Canada
    So I recently (either November or December) upgraded from an original 3ds to an OLD 3ds xl (I'm in Canada so it was a NA/US whatever region you wanna call it). I kept it at 9.2 until gateway release the exploit to downgrade with just an sd card. So I was after i was on SYSnand 4.2 running EMUnand CFW 4.2 on one sd card and one running MT card 9.5 on another sd card that i linked to my original NNID that I have had since the original 3ds. After doing this I lose all my save data on both digital and retail games which was no biggie, but when i started a new retail pokemon game everything went well until i tried to hook it up to the PGL. After some time smashing the keyboard and googling stuff i found out that the game was somehow from a different region then the one I was trying to use (which was weird cause i got my copy of sapphire from the midnight release launch at an ebgames in Canada) so i finally got it working with a new japanese account i had to make on the PGL (which im totally not complaining about, tbh it is one of the best thing ever as i am i huge pokemon fan and as everyone knows japanese fans get way better and more bonus content then we do in the americas) Then I decided to get a gateway card because of some shit that happened with the mt emunand when i tried to buy mm through the eshop, which is at GT EMUnand 9.5.23 or whatever. I was just wondering if i could run two different NNID's on the two different emunands or if that would fuck up my 3ds somehow

tl;dr 3 emunands on 4.2 sysnand (not linked to any emunand)
    4.2 cfw
    9.5.xx mt - with original nnid
    9.5.xx gt - i want to make new nnid for

would this work or would i fuck it up somehow

EDIT: also now my japanese files on american retail copies of pokemon wont work with powersaves, but if i upload an american backup save the game wont work on my 3ds, is there anyway i can run other region games on my console even tho they are just american copies or is this some crazy pipe dream?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice