Hacking URGENT: I messed up my vwii and now i have no internet on the wii u

m1234d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I messed up badly. I got the error code 105-3102 on the main wii u menu when trying to update, which happens because of having installed homebrew channel. Me being stupid decided to delete the homebrew channel. Now I cant uninstall the hacks, and I cant reinstall the homebrew channel because whenever I try to run super smash bros, the wii u completely crashes and I have to unplug the power cable. I already sent a support call, but if it is modified they wont fix it. Is there any way to help me out here? :(

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
If you can't use Smash Stack to re-hack the vWii, you're screwed over badly. That error doesn't come from the Homebrew Channel being installed, it comes from you having modified an IOS on the vWii side. Deleting it was a bad, bad choice. What exactly happens when you try to use smash bros. to hack it?

m1234d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, I freaked out and I'm an idiot :(. When I run super smash bros, the whole wii u freezes and the only way to fix it is to unplug the power cable.

m1234d

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Mario party 9 and it worked, so I don't think its the vwii itself. it could be the disk is fucked or the hack doesn't like smash anymore? idk man I feel like such an idiot now for removing it :(

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, what I figure happened is you deleted/fucked up IOS 36 somehow, which SSBB runs on, which would cause the Wii U not to update... were you messing around with anything in particular before this all happened? Unless you want to go buy another exploit game (not even sure that would work) you're stuck. List of exploit games: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/WiiMode

Reactions: keven3477

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
They may or may not, actually. The may not because there's no HBC icon on your vWii but they may because that error code comes from a hacked vWii.

You could spend a little bit of money to buy LEGO Batman here, http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Batman-N...id=1442110184&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+batman+wii and we could try to puzzle this through. Since that game runs on IOS 33 it should be fine. It wouldn't cost you more than $10. Or, you can send it in to Nintendo, and wait for a week or so to see if they'll even fix it. If they don't fix it, you'd wait for another week, then come back to this thread for help. If they do fix it, it'd run you $80. It's up to you...

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm assuming Nintendo would notice all this if I sent this back for a fix and not fix it? :(
they would notice it and tell you warranty wont cover for it and will try to fix for more than half of a new wiiu. they will also notice if the homebrew channel was installed even if it is erased.

I would suggest you rent an exploit game that does not use ios 36 and try to see if you can re-install homebrew channel or at least load the hombrew channel installer. you can also try buying an exploit game from gamestop and return it if it didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1