URGENT: I messed up my vwii and now i have no internet on the wii u

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by m1234d, Sep 13, 2015.

1. m1234d
    OP

m1234d Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2015
    United States
    Hi, I messed up badly. I got the error code 105-3102 on the main wii u menu when trying to update, which happens because of having installed homebrew channel. Me being stupid decided to delete the homebrew channel. Now I cant uninstall the hacks, and I cant reinstall the homebrew channel because whenever I try to run super smash bros, the wii u completely crashes and I have to unplug the power cable. I already sent a support call, but if it is modified they wont fix it. Is there any way to help me out here? :(

2. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    If you can't use Smash Stack to re-hack the vWii, you're screwed over badly. That error doesn't come from the Homebrew Channel being installed, it comes from you having modified an IOS on the vWii side. Deleting it was a bad, bad choice. What exactly happens when you try to use smash bros. to hack it?

3. m1234d
    OP

m1234d Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2015
    United States
    I know, I freaked out and I'm an idiot :(. When I run super smash bros, the whole wii u freezes and the only way to fix it is to unplug the power cable.

4. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    Do you mean the system freezes when you start the game, or when you go to the stage creator?

5. m1234d
    OP

m1234d Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2015
    United States
    the system freezes when I start the game

6. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    That's rough :( Do other games work on the vWii? If so, could you give me their names? Try channels or VC and Wiiware too.

7. m1234d
    OP

m1234d Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2015
    United States
    I tried Mario party 9 and it worked, so I don't think its the vwii itself. it could be the disk is fucked or the hack doesn't like smash anymore? idk man I feel like such an idiot now for removing it :(

8. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somwhere you can never find.
    is it just smash that freezes because maybe you can borrow another exploit game and re-install homebrew channel.

maybe you deleted an ios required for smash and that's why it freezes.

9. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    Okay, what I figure happened is you deleted/fucked up IOS 36 somehow, which SSBB runs on, which would cause the Wii U not to update... were you messing around with anything in particular before this all happened? Unless you want to go buy another exploit game (not even sure that would work) you're stuck. List of exploit games: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/WiiMode

keven3477 likes this.
  10. m1234d
    OP

m1234d Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2015
    United States
    i'm assuming Nintendo would notice all this if I sent this back for a fix and not fix it? :(

11. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    They may or may not, actually. The may not because there's no HBC icon on your vWii but they may because that error code comes from a hacked vWii.

You could spend a little bit of money to buy LEGO Batman here, http://www.amazon.com/Lego-Batman-N...id=1442110184&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+batman+wii and we could try to puzzle this through. Since that game runs on IOS 33 it should be fine. It wouldn't cost you more than $10. Or, you can send it in to Nintendo, and wait for a week or so to see if they'll even fix it. If they don't fix it, you'd wait for another week, then come back to this thread for help. If they do fix it, it'd run you $80. It's up to you...

12. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somwhere you can never find.
    they would notice it and tell you warranty wont cover for it and will try to fix for more than half of a new wiiu. they will also notice if the homebrew channel was installed even if it is erased.

I would suggest you rent an exploit game that does not use ios 36 and try to see if you can re-install homebrew channel or at least load the hombrew channel installer. you can also try buying an exploit game from gamestop and return it if it didn't work.