Hacking Upgrading SD card, how to copy over CFW/games?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickm23
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,511
  • Replies Replies 7

Nickm23

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
467
Reaction score
25
Trophies
0
Age
34
XP
169
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Is it possible to upgrade SD cards and then copy the game/cfw files over? Or do i have to restart the cfw process?

I have a new nintendo 3ds.

Thank you!
 
If you followed 3ds.guide and you didn't create an emunand afterwards just copy-paste everything from the old SD to the new SD.
Simple and easy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hyoretsu
If I already formatted my old ad card would I be stuck with it
If you formatted your old SD card you lost your games and saves, unless you made a backup before formatting.
You can still use a new and larger SD by simply copying latest Luma3ds' arm9loaderhax and the "luma" folder in your new card; then just restore the "3ds" folder if you use homebrew and you shoud good to go
 
If you formatted your old SD card you lost your games and saves, unless you made a backup before formatting.
You can still use a new and larger SD by simply copying latest Luma3ds' arm9loaderhax and the "luma" folder in your new card; then just restore the "3ds" folder if you use homebrew and you shoud good to go
Can't I just transfer all the files over?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted