Hacking Updatng ISakuReal

k0kujin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I update My iSakuReal Firmware, or do I have to wait for a new Pack all together?If so what files are ok to overwrite?

*Sorry about the typo*

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
k0kujin said:
Can I update My iSakuReal Firmware, or do I have to wait for a new Pack all together?If so what files are ok to overwrite?

*Sorry about the typo*

You cannot update Sakura because in the newer firmwares they have a check so that you can't run them in a triple-boot but you can update touchpod and the itouchds firmware, some people have already posted the links on the official isakureal thread.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
k0kujin said:

The New Dual loader SAKURA/TOUCH POD Switchable loader (Hold (A) on startup to make the switch) ...makes the TRIPLE loader pretty much redundant/useless now as Sakura now supports RTS and ....Most homebrew now works in Sakura or Touchpod so the iTouch loader does not have any real usage with the M3 REAL/ZERO cards...note with the new loader also there is NO WAY to reintegrate the iTouch loaders in the latest Dual Loader and the Kernel/Loader is also getting regular updates
smile.gif

k0kujin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
k0kujin said:

The New Dual loader SAKURA/TOUCH POD Switchable loader (Hold (A) on startup to make the switch) ...makes the TRIPLE loader pretty much redundant/useless now as Sakura now supports RTS and ....Most homebrew now works in Sakura or Touchpod so the iTouch loader does not have any real usage with the M3 REAL/ZERO cards...note with the new loader also there is NO WAY to reintegrate the iTouch loaders in the latest Dual Loader and the Kernel/Loader is also getting regular updates
smile.gif

I have M3 Real.What do mean NO WAY to reintegrate.So what your saying is I should just use the 1.4 Sakura firmware provided by the site.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't hold out on an update for this unofficial firmware, as it has been made redundant (some time ago now) by the official Sakura/Touchpod firmware. Which, incidentally is better than the triple boot anyway.
As kobykaan advised, replace iSakuReal with the latest official and you'll be happy.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea and get the full updated one from the M3 sakura faq with the latest touchpod updated integrated

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Yeah, I used to use it then realised that the official english release was out. I use it now on my Grey EU/US cart and is great though I preferred booting into iTouchDS to load homebrew rather than Touchpod, though I still use the Triple Booter on my White Chinese cart. Just update bro, it's excellent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...