Homebrew updated ttmenu...

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you know an updated ttmenu for R4YSauto 0.0.2???

i found some but when i use it,sega racing works and my warioware diy wont work

and when you play it again the sega racing's save is 0,you need to delete the save or it will just freeze,but your original save is still there when you delete the 0 sav,so everytime i'll play i need to delete the save..

so is there an updated infolib savlib for R4YSAUTO 0.0.2..so i can play wario and sega racing at the same time..if there's a thread

kindly post it, i've been searching here myself but its not updated...or it wont work..thank you...

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Depravo if you have an original R4 or an R4 SD clone, but as an alternative, you could try using my mini ysmenu generator (because even with all of my random advertising, I never seem to get feedback...) which should supposedly get the latest extinfo/infolib/savlib.dat from Pong's thread (which are the latest ones?), but I haven't had any replies to if it works or not (it should...I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't) and I haven't been able to test it out for myself.

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
I agree with Depravo if you have an original R4 or an R4 SD clone, but as an alternative, you could try using my mini ysmenu generator (because even with all of my random advertising, I never seem to get feedback...) which should supposedly get the latest extinfo/infolib/savlib.dat from Pong's thread (which are the latest ones?), but I haven't had any replies to if it works or not (it should...I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't) and I haven't been able to test it out for myself.

wow..cool,thanks..but does it work on r4 sdhc and do i need to reformat my card?

and the dscovered addon if i push that, does it automatically include it??

sorry for so many question..i have a 16 gig card...and reformatting is a hassle,so i know if its worth it but it looks so cool....

to get more feedbacks..always bump your thread..lol

a lot thnks too depravo sir.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually have no idea if it works with R4SDHC (if it is the same setup as it is for the original R4, then it should be fine, though you might have to rename the _DS_MENU.DAT to whatever your card boots first if you try making it autoboot first).

I haven't exactly gotten far enough with it to put in the addon things (haven't had the time recently), but supposedly when it is done, the general idea is to have DSCovered setup correctly (and all things needed with it).

As for bumping my threads...well I kind of just expected people to provide feedback, but out of the 153 people that supposedly downloaded it, there was no word of if it worked or not xD. When one of my friend's came over, I was able to use his DS for a bit, so I know the R4 options work...but as for the TTDS and Acekard, I can only hope they work xD.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
supervenice said:
do you know an updated ttmenu for R4YSauto 0.0.2???

i found some but when i use it,sega racing works and my warioware diy wont work

and when you play it again the sega racing's save is 0,you need to delete the save or it will just freeze,but your original save is still there when you delete the 0 sav,so everytime i'll play i need to delete the save..

so is there an updated infolib savlib for R4YSAUTO 0.0.2..so i can play wario and sega racing at the same time..if there's a thread

kindly post it, i've been searching here myself but its not updated...or it wont work..thank you...
if you have an original R4 (not SDHC) you can use Wood R4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.