Wolfy

Person That Never Was
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a9lh already right?

• Download god mode 9 from d0k3 github page. (Same place you get hourglass9 and decrypt9 from)
  • Rename the arm9loaderhax.bin file to have a button in the title. (For example "Left_Godmode9.bin)
  • Put the fiile in the luma/payloads folder on the sd card.
  • Insert Sd card into 3ds, hold left and turn power on.
  • You should have loaded godmode9.
  • Select the SD browser option, and loacte the Latest build of luma (Should be on root named "arm9loaderhax.bin)
  • Press the copy option (Should be y button.)
  • Back out to main menu and select ctrnand
  • there should be a arm9loaderhax.bin in this directory already if you had SD Less booting before hand set up. Simply past the copied file on clipboard.
  • After paste is done, you updated the CTRNAND LUMA file. (NOTE YOU MUST DO THIS EVERY TIME A NEW UPDATE FOR LUMA IS AVAILABLE)
That is how you do it. Usually you would use FBI installer from system menu but only if you can access it. :P

Sadly this did not help me, there was not a arm9loaderhax.bin in the SYSNAND CRTNAND, I pasted it in anyway but the problem still persists. So what would be the best way to dump my tickets since this seems like the best way now?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly this did not help me, there was not a arm9loaderhax.bin in the SYSNAND CRTNAND, I pasted it in anyway but the problem still persists. So what would be the best way to dump my tickets since this seems like the best way now?
Well only decrypt9 can dump tickets from my knowledge. Maybe @Crystal the Glaceon can help? :ninja:

Eliot15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry what were you trying to do? I thought you were just reinstalling tickets?
I was trying to find way to boot normal again then i see this thread i follow the suggestion of one of the member here to dump tickets may it should work i have inject my back up imergency tickets and got it working for a while but when im about to reboot my console the problem persist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, i have asperger and it makes me part of the (zx) spectrum