updated beta on 4.3.0-10

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by justncase, Sep 6, 2012.

Sep 6, 2012

updated beta on 4.3.0-10 by justncase at 4:38 AM (1,065 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. justncase
    OP

Newcomer justncase Newbie

United States
    just got my 3ds xl thought id give the beta a try it boots up but when i run a game it turns off the dsi and on the 3ds it goes to power off screen
    anybody have this problem or that can help me out. My card is a 8181 2i. Do i make any changes to the roms or the sav sizes ?
    Hope the good update comes out soon.. is there anyway to go back to another firmware or should i stay here and wait?

2. RodrigoDavy

Member RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    My acekard is working perfectly, you could try different games, homebrews to see if the same problem happens.
    The problem may be your SD card. Make sure you're using a good quality SD card, backup your SD card's files, format your SD card using the Panasonic SD formatter, then copy your files back to your SD card.

3. justncase
    OP

Newcomer justncase Newbie

United States
    Ive found out what to do, I had to change my firmware to acekards i was using aio everythings working fine alittle slow but good..