Hacking updated 3.2e to 4.1e via nintey

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i softmodded 2 wii's way back and downgraded 1 from 3.4 to 3.2 the other was all ready on 3.2 using the tw hack........

he had the HBC, backup launcher(wiigator,) and cios 249 rev 7 ( + starfall ) , to run his games............
he came down 2 day so i could update his launcher to neogamma 7 and his cios to rev 14 ( does not use a hdd) still uses disks
..he has just gave it to me to and i was expecting a staight forward job of just installind neo channel wad and cios update. but when i checked his ver he was now on 4.1e
apparently the other guy i modded updated him via nintendo to 4.1...........because he bought wii sports resort ( when it came out) but it would not run,

he still has his hbc ,cios installed and blauncher still works
i put hackmi on his sd card to check out bootmii and i can only do a ios install , should i still go ahead with this and is it ok to run cios 249 rev 14
i have searched and looked at the stickies and i'm assuming he is ok as long as he does not bloody up date to 4.2 ...........

is this anything i need to do, ie is he ok being on 4.1 via nintedo update or do i need to patch anything ( hes does not use the shopping channel or the sd function or run vc so i'm i correct that i dont need to patch ios60 BUT...........incase he takes it else were in the future...should i do anytrhing else

...in the meantime i have told him not to update again
frown.gif

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, just go ahead and install rev14 and neogamma, and yea install bootmii as IOS while your at it...look into preloader...being as bootmii as IOS is only really usefull with preloader

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanx guys .........a lot has advanced over the last few months......he has a PAL WII ..i can safely assume IOS60 v6174 with sig hash check is ok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1