Hacking Update problems

shouri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any other ones, but this hasn't been a "from day 1" thing. It just started happening a few days ago.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Costello f'd the servers and f'd up how the cheat DB pulls the latest file date.
Until I figure out WTF happened, cheat updates won't happen (I'm not rewriting the whole code on how it gets the latest file date)

For now, I've uploaded a new Wifi Plugin that fixes Loader/Wifi updates. Unfortunately, you have to install it manually because they keep fucking up the damn server and requiring us to rewrite shit.

We're planning on moving Loaders/Wifi plugin to Normmatt's server, so there will at least be consistency that is in our control.
There won't be this "I've changed it from port 80 to port 8080... now i've changed it back to port 80 and changed the entire web server so all headers are different" shit.

Not happy.

But get the latest plugin at least that is slower because of this new shitty web server

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/wifi/

shouri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:
Costello f'd the servers and f'd up how the cheat DB pulls the latest file date.
Until I figure out WTF happened, cheat updates won't happen (I'm not rewriting the whole code on how it gets the latest file date)

For now, I've uploaded a new Wifi Plugin that fixes Loader/Wifi updates. Unfortunately, you have to install it manually because they keep fucking up the damn server and requiring us to rewrite shit.

We're planning on moving Loaders/Wifi plugin to Normmatt's server, so there will at least be consistency that is in our control.
There won't be this "I've changed it from port 80 to port 8080... now i've changed it back to port 80 and changed the entire web server so all headers are different" shit.

Not happy.

But get the latest plugin at least that is slower because of this new shitty web server

Good to know, well, not good for you, but yeah.
Just didn't know if it was me doing something wrong or not and this takes a load off my back knowing I didn't fuck up my cart.

hvsep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths said:

Not happy.

Thanks a lot, man! New wfplugin fixed up the loader trouble!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.