Gaming Homebrew Homebrew game Project [UPDATE] GM3DS Updates and Info

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sadly GM3DS has a Rendering issue where the Camera renders Layers even Though it shouldnt. So i worked on some Other Projects Including: Granny 3DS, Slender the 8 Pages 3DS, Garden Warfare 3DS, Baldis Basics 3DS, Incredibox 3DS, Subnautica 3DS(will be Talked about), PG3DS and a simple Spiderman Swinging Simulator. If you want i can continue working on GM3DS despite the Rendering issue.But what i wanted to Talk about is Subnautica 3DS. Subnautica 3DS would be a Pretty good Project since its Offline.I recently also managed to Save some Data on the 3DS and use the SD Card wich is very Useful.The Screenshot Below is a Small Screenshot of Subnautica 3DS's Main Menu. Now you Might think: "How can the 3DS Handle such a Big Game?" well it cant. But since i know some tricks to Improve Performance like LOD Groups and Occlusion Culling it should be Possible. If you have any Questions let me Know or even Requests for Collaborations or Games. Also you can Join my Discord Server where some of my Released Projects are Linked: https://discord.gg/c8SAgTaT . There you will get Updates and polls about the Games.

Attachments

• Bild_2023-08-16_034306670.png
    Bild_2023-08-16_034306670.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 59

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto