Homebrew Update for Pokémon Bank problem.

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
After you update you need to go in game and save again, then run pokebank. Same thing happens when I import an older save, until I re-save in realtime.
I did, it still didn't detect any saves!

"Could not find saved data for a game that is compatible with Pokemon Bank. You must also advance in the game to the point wher you have received a Pokedex."

I belive this is likely due to the fact that I'm using HTTPWN from firmware version 10.7.0-32E to access it!

Last edited by Hopalongtom,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, it still didn't detect any saves!

"Could not find saved data for a game that is compatible with Pokemon Bank. You must also advance in the game to the point wher you have received a Pokedex."

I belive this is likely due to the fact that I'm using HTTPWN from firmware version 10.7.0-32E to access it!
Well I said, after you update.....

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Even if you don't intend to install A9LH/CFW, you can run homebrew perfectly fine from 11.2 (there's no point staying on 10.7), so consider updating to make your life more convenient.

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here's what someone else did a few weeks ago to solve this problem:

There are two entries for Pokemon Bank in the "Titles" section of FBI, but it seems like there are _three_ tickets:
0004000E000C9B00
00040000000C9B00
0004000D000C9B00

The top two tickets are each associated with a Pokemon Bank entry under the Titles section, but the bottom one isn't. I was using the "Delete Title And Ticket" option from the Titles section, so I was only deleting two of the three tickets.

Here's what I did:
1) Delete the two Pokemon Bank entries from the Titles section
2) Delete all three tickets from the Tickets section
3) Restart the DS (I don't know if this is required, but I did it)
4) Connect to the eshop, and redownload Pokemon Bank (and the update)

After I did that, I was able to connect to the Pokemon Bank without errors.
Thank you, that helped me..... delete all the entries and tickets which belong to Pokebank and downloaded it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)