[UPDATE] Darksiders 3 information leak via Amazon - now with trailer

Looks like the Horsemen of the Apocalypse are back! Darksiders 3 already got leaked on Amazon with the following details:

Amazon description said:
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed - to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.

Gameplay details said:
Play as FURY - a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!

Harness FURY's magic to unleash her various forms - each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities

Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story

Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings

Darksiders signature art style - expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature

The game is listed for release in 2018, for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. THQ Nordic will be publishing it, while Gunfire Games will develop the game.

:arrow:Source

Attachments

• cl49vumkvcsng3nmrynv.jpg
    cl49vumkvcsng3nmrynv.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 500
Last edited by Chary,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only probably with these titles?, they are too easy...at least the second title is. Have not played the first beyond a few seconds on my pc..it came in a bundle lol.

Hope the 3rd does well so we get the 4th and eventaully 5th game with all 4 horse'men' meet up.

She looks kinda boring, but then again that's because 2 starred Death. Hard to beat that guy.

Nice to see the series isn't dead. Wasn't a huge fan of Darksiders 1, but 2 is a great game.

I felt the first was a near masterpiece, while the 2nd seemed to me like a dumbed-down hack & slash/pointless loot fest. ;)

Reactions: elBenyo and LuigiXL

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The old Thq went bankrupt in 2013, glad that all franchise are acquired/survived in other people 's hand.

It' s al investment/marketing, Thq Nordic probably will make a a switch porting.... eventually, if Nintendo got its latest hybrid console multimillion sales.

Last edited by leon315,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

First they officially announced that Darksiders: Warmastered Edition is coming out for the Wii U and now this. Nice.
PS4, XBox One, PC... why not for Switch?
Don't see why not. THQ Nordic clearly likes to burn their money on a platform that's already dead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still ditching Switch, I see.
THQ Nordic is stupid enough to release physical prints of Darksiders Warmastered on WiiU so there's a chance DS3 could make its way to the Switch.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am really pumped for this. I bumped up Darksiders II on my "To beat" list. Luckily I can grab the PS4 version with all the DLC and stuff.

Reactions: LuigiXL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?