Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There were no specific DRM patches for TWL_FIRM or AGB_FIRM.

The only reason for any broken compatibility is differences in the NATIVE_FIRM causing runtime failures.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Update Luma 6.6 to the latest. GBA VC injects work, I just tried Sudoku DSiWare and it worked as well.
I don't use hourlies, I'd rather wait for 6.7 stable.
As for DSiWare... http://www.n3ds.info/ shows no sign of TWL_FIRM being broken.

Reactions: retrofan_k

STKV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update Luma 6.6 to the latest. GBA VC injects work, I just tried Sudoku DSiWare and it worked as well.
Thanks, but how do i update luma ? The thing is that i followed a tutorial of a guy from colombia named YakaraColombia and he gives you everything ready so i don't know how to do it

D

Deleted User

You have to be dumb to update now that 11.3 can be downgraded its the best time to release it so less people update to 11.4
source? last i heard 11.3 was still in downgrade limbo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks, but how do i update luma ? The thing is that i followed a tutorial of a guy from colombia named YakaraColombia and he gives you everything ready so i don't know how to do it
if it was a video tutorial then it was most likely outdated af. use LumeUpdater. you can find it in the titleDB part of FBI

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use hourlies, I'd rather wait for 6.7 stable.
As for DSiWare... http://www.n3ds.info/ shows no sign of TWL_FIRM being broken.
You don't need to be on the nightlies like I had originally thought. I'm back on the Luma 6.6 latest stable/normal build and GBA VC injects still working.
Use lumaupdater.

STKV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
source? last i heard 11.3 was still in downgrade limbo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if it was a video tutorial then it was most likely outdated af. use LumeUpdater. you can find it in the titleDB part of FBI
Thanks im going to try that
You don't need to be on the nightlies like I had originally thought. I'm back on the Luma 6.6 latest stable/normal build and GBA VC injects still working.

Use lumaupdater.
I just updated luma and still doesn't work, i wonder what might be causing this

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The people having issues with GBA VC injects and DSiWare games, what are your 3DS models and what are your Luma configurations? I'm using a 2DS to test all of this so maybe you're all on N3DSes with Clock+L2 enabled in Luma? That's the only thing I can think of.

Here's proof just so no one thinks I'm lying.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The people having issues with GBA VC injects and DSiWare games, what are you 3DS models and what are your Luma configurations? I'm using a 2DS to test all of this so maybe you're all on N3DSes with Clock+L2 enabled in Luma? That's the only thing I can think of.

Here's proof just so no one thinks I'm lying.

I have a N3DS but without L2+Clock enabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1