Homebrew Update 11.4 and Homebrew

Allav866

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
If u have A9LH+Luma,yes,no if don't;and ur n3ds will lost gbavc and DS flash card support unless update Luma3DS to latest hourly build.
Well, I updated Luma a couple hours ago, so I'm good on that end. Just wanted to make sure my DSi/GBA games wouldn't become a waste of space on my Home menu. Thanks! :D

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok so if I update to 11.4 and have Luma and update to the latest nightly my Supercard will still work is that correct? But Homebrew Loader will not just confirming

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Meh still using a9lh
Not using that much my 3ds anymore
Anyway people could just hardmod their 3ds if they really wanted to hack it
Hardmod has been "patched" with 11.3; you can still perform a hardmod to dump your NAND (that can't be patched, it's a physical method to dump a chip), but when you inject back your NAND with the downgraded NFIRM, required in order to achieve a full system downgrade, the console just won't boot, because in 11.3 the Home menu requires the latest version of NFIRM, otherwis it will refuse to boot

Reactions: Alkéryn

Allav866

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Oh! One last thing before I update; Do FBI and freeShop still work? I still use FBI to install CIA's from a 3DS cart, and freeShop, well, do I even need to explain what that's good for? ...Importing digital games from other countries!

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry to ask a stupid question but i am on sys 11.0.0-33E A9HL + Luma
How do i know if i can upgrade to the last firmware 11.4 without loosing my hack ?
First how do i know i have last luma ? when i launch luma update says coul not get status code, ret code -6605.... because i search for update at api.github.com/repos/aurorawright/luma3ds/releases/latest

THX

flashmanx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY PEOPLE. JUST TO LET NEW PEOPLE TO THIS THREAD KNOW AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELPED ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
I'M OWN NEW MARIO THEMED $99 3DS. I'M ON LUMA AND A9HL. I UPDATED THE SYSTEM AND UPDATED LUMA LATEST HOURLY. EVERYTHING I HAVE WAS INSALLED THROUGH FBI AND CIA FILES. MY EMULATORS SNES,NES,GENSIS,GB/GBC,TURBOGRAPHIC,CPS2,MAME WORK. MY CHMM CUSTOM THEME INSTALLER AND CUSTOM THEMES WORK, FBI WORKS, 3DS MOVIE VIEWER WORK, FREESHOP WORKS, ALL 3DS CIA FILES OR FREESHOP FILES WORK, GBA VC WORKS, DSIWARE WORKS. ONLINE PLAY WORKS CAUSE I USED IT FOR NINTENDO BADGE ARCADE.
THIS IS ALL I HAVE ON MY MICRO 64GB SD CARD. EVERYTHING WORKS. LUMA A9HL FOREVER BABY.
iF THE FREE UPDATE TO SHOVEL KNIGHT SPECTER OF TORMENT WOULD LAUNCH MY 3DS WOULD BE PERFECT.

Allav866

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
(Bunch of stuff in all caps that is irrelevant to my reply)
iF THE FREE UPDATE TO SHOVEL KNIGHT SPECTER OF TORMENT WOULD LAUNCH MY 3DS WOULD BE PERFECT.
Why not back-up your save data from the Home Menu, then uninstall and reinstall the Game+Update+DLC Data through freeShop? That's how I got Link's Classic Tunic in Hyrule Warriors Legends, even though that DLC wasn't released for NTSC systems.
Edit: Also, HOLY CRAP! SoT update is available?! When did that happen?!

Last edited by Allav866,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu