GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, on sysnand or emunand? im confused :d
sysNAND of course. All exploits that are patched are patched on both sysNAND and emuNAND, but that doesn't change the fact that signatures are permanently patched on emuNAND, making CIA installation possible on emuNAND regardless of version.

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
will i be able to use eshop and online services if i install nver and CVER for 10.5 on 10.3
sysNAND of course. All exploits that are patched are patched on both sysNAND and emuNAND, but that doesn't change the fact that signatures are permanently patched on emuNAND, making CIA installation possible on emuNAND regardless of version.

Actually someone on reddit says its possible to get online service access on a lower firmware by installing the 10.5 nver cia. I havent tried this though but if you want to know more the link here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/430l7j/tutorialaccessing_eshop_on_outdated_firmwares/

Apparently you can install update cias to sysnand without bricking as they arent linked to anything except 3ds model/region, would need people to test this out/explain though

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This might be indeed true as I had never had linked NANDs because there is no real benefit.[emoji14]

I vaguley seem to remember it but a year a go or so when Ive got my first 3DS cracked I read somewhere thay you should not connect to eShop nor go to a part of System Settings if your nands are linked unless you want your themes and DLC-s to be gone. Now Im not sure whats the exact cause of it but im 80% sure it has something to do with the nands.

Reactions: GalladeGuy

nihonjp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Both will work fine on O3DS. On N3DS, I think RXtools still has a 9.5 limit.
must be something strange, because it won't open at all on 10.5 not even if not setup or setup, anyway going to try see if i succeed in getting custom ROM working on 9.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0