Homebrew Up to date 3D rendering library?

Urbanshadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im looking for a 3d rendering library but ctrGL and libcaelina look a little outdated...
Are there 3d libraries with sf2dlib compatibility? That would be really nice.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, please lay off the bumping and go read the rules. Bumping is only acceptable in some cases if it's actually contributing to the thread, though as a general rule it's disallowed.

Anyway, caelina is probably your best bet for libraries. You could do it from scratch using aemstro and calling GPU functions directly, but I have a feeling that's not what you want. Caelina should be easy to use for anyone familiar with OpenGL and from what I've gathered it supports most of the OpenGL 1.x functions, and anything that's missing, you can work around.

Urbanshadow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, please lay off the bumping and go read the rules. Bumping is only acceptable in some cases if it's actually contributing to the thread, though as a general rule it's disallowed.

Anyway, caelina is probably your best bet for libraries. You could do it from scratch using aemstro and calling GPU functions directly, but I have a feeling that's not what you want. Caelina should be easy to use for anyone familiar with OpenGL and from what I've gathered it supports most of the OpenGL 1.x functions, and anything that's missing, you can work around.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try caelina then. Do you happen to know if it can render side to side with sf2d?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...