Status
Not open for further replies.

Laghum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh yeah, I loved the gameplay of Other M. It was a nice mix of old and new. I skipped the story. I don't think they'll ever top the atmosphere of Fusion, and that sense of dread and doom and powerlessness.

Fusion was actually my first Metroid and it sparked the fandom in me. Man, the fear of the SA-X and the cramped confines in that space station created a really dense atmosphere, although it was only a GBA-game.
It really is one of the best Metroids and I was reminded of Fusion when playing Other M several times.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- RDR2 is over-hyped, and I fail to see the appeal, it's only GTA set in the wild west
- Zsnes is the worst Snes emulator in existence
- Sega Mega Drive is a much cooler name then Sega Genesis
- Assassin's Creed stopped being good after AC 3
- Third party games on the Gamecube surpassed the ones on Wii in terms of quality

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Sega Saturn deserves more homebrew attention
Sony should either majorly step up their game in the animation department, or shut down SPA(Sony Pictures Animation.)
Microsoft should do an about face when it comes to them saying "no Windows 11"

Reactions: the_randomizer

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Windows Vista wasn't as terrible as people made it out to be.

Don't get me wrong: I wouldn't call it good either, but it's far from being the worst version of Windows ever as some say. It actually pioneered a lot of features that once refined made 7 so great and, while it obviously had some problems, the real issues were mostly related to marketing and mismanagement: poor third party support, the misleading "Vista capable" stickers and MS trying to force it on users to name a few. It also didn't help that it paled in comparison to XP and most people were just fine with it...

Compare it to Windows ME (unstable as hell, the newly added features were few and barely worked, should've been the first version for home PC users based on the NT kernel but MS backpedaled) or even Windows RT (a barebones version of 8 for ARM devices, no x86 emulation like Win10 ARM so incompatible with basically every app except UWP ones and also locked down tight so you can only install stuff from the store) and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the current moderators and supervisors(especially the former) of this site get too easily assmad over overt criticism of them in status updates and most forum areas.
Overwatch needs a Single-player mode
UT99>Quake 3 Arena.

Megadriver94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source engine>Unreal>Unity>Idtech>Havok>>>CRY>>>Dark Engine>>>>>>>Creation engine
I find it sad that not many people remember any part of the name of the founder of DC comics. I only know his last name: Nicholson.
I hope James Gunn teams up with Joss Whedon and a couple other WB writers to make the DCEU better.
I want a Static Shock movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro